Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 2)
Bài có đáp án. Đề ôn thi cuối học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 12 phần 2. Học sinh ôn thi bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, học sinh bấm vào để xem đáp án. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Error identification (from 1 to 5)
Question 1: Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
- A . less
- B. present
- C. were
- D. must
Question 2: Should children received early injections against diseases, they might have a lower risk of inflection in late preschool and early school age.
- B. against
- C. lower
- D. early
Question 3: Windsurfing, which is a water sport combining elements of surfing and sailing, first developed in the United States in 1968 and also called boardsailing.
- A. which
- B. combining
- C. first developed
- D. the
Question 4 : Women’s movements ensure the full education, develop and advancement of women.
- A. ensure
- B. full
- C. develop
Question 5: Reading can’t make your life longer, but reading really makes your life more thicker.
- B. longer
- C. makes
- D. more thicker
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word (from 6 to 10)
Extinction is a normal process in the course of _(31 ). Species have slowly evolved and disappeared throughout geologic time as the result of climate changes and the _(32 ) to adapt to survive competition and predation. Since the 1600s, however, the rate of extinction _(33 ) rapidly because of human population growth and human resource consumption. Today, most of the world’s habitats are changing _(34 ) than most species can adapt to such changes through evolution, or natural selection. The current global extinction rate is exponentially greater than the background extinction rate. Many biologists believe that we are in the middle of _(35 ) greatest mass extinction episode since the disappearance of the dinosaurs 65 millions years ago.
- D. to evolve
- A. inability
- D. threat
- A. accelerated
- B. has accelerated
- C. had accelerated
- D. will accelerate
- D. fasten
- D. the
Choose A, B, C or D that best completes each unfinished sentence; substitutes the underlined part; or has a close meaning to the original one. (from 11 to 35)
Question 11: room/ clean/ once/ day//
- A. The room should be cleaning once a day.
- B. The room should have cleaned once a day.
- C. The room should clean once a day.
- D. The room should be cleaned once a day.
Question 12: You needn't do this work right now.
- A.This work needn't have done right now.
- B. This work needn't be done right now.R
- C. This needn't be done work right now.
- D. This work right now needn't to be done.
Question 13: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others.
- D. beliefs
Question 14: Mary must return the book which she borrowed yesterday.
- A.The book which Mary borrowed yesterday must return.
- B.The book borrowed yesterday by Mary must be returned.
- C. Mary borrowed the book which must be returned yesterday.
- D.The book must be returned by Mary which she borrowed yesterday.
Question 15: ___ you work, _ you will get.
- A.The harder/ the best result
- B. The harder/ the better result
- C. The more hard/ the better result
- D. The hard/ the good result
Question 16: How well you'll understand the lesson depends on how much you pay attention.
- A.The better you'll understand the lesson, the more you pay attention.
- B.The more you pay attention, the worse you'll understand the lesson.
- C. The much you pay attention, the good you'll understand the lesson.
- D.The more you pay attention, the better you'll understand the lesson.R
Question 17: Smoking is not allowed here.
- A. You shouldn't smoke here.
- B. You don't smoke here.
- C.You needn't smoke here.
- D. You mustn't smoke here.R
Question 18: ___ is a game played in a swimming pool in which two teams of swimmers try to score goals with a ball.
- A.Water skiing
- B. Swimming
- C. Rowing
- D. Water polo
Question 19: After going over the combine harvester, the mechanic advised the farmer to buy it.
- C. starting
- D. examining
Question 20: Jean Henri Dunant was appalled by the most complete lack of care for wounded soldier.
- C. dedicated
- D. interested
Question 21: Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
- D. sociable
Question 22: Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
- C. defend
- D. wildlife
Question 23: The bomb went off in the crowded street, but fortunately no one was seriously hurt.
- B. landed
- C. rang
- D. burned
Question 24: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others.
- A. composed
- B. advocated
- C. limited
- D. deep-seated
Question 25: Women are considered to be better suited for childbearing and homemaking rather than for involvement in the public life of business or politics.
- B. education
- C. achievement
- D. participation
Question 26: The company expanded rapidly. It grew _ all the time.
- A.the bigger and bigger
- B. bigger and bigger
- C. more and more big
- D. the bigger and the bigger
Question 27: _ What does "WWF" stand ___? _ "World Wildlife Fund".
- A. over
- B. for
- C. on
- D. up
Question 28: _ _ _ Anytime. I mean whenever I have a little free time.
- A. When do you often read books?
- B. What kind of books do you like to read?
- C. How do you often read books?
- D. What do you often do in your free time?
Question 29: Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
- B. civilization
- C. opportunity
- D. personality
Question 30: - I think married women should not go to work.
- _. It's too boring to be housewives all their lives.
- A.What nonsense!
- B. That's right!
- C. Absolutely!
- D. I quite agree.
Question 31: Water polo balls _ with a special texture so it will not slip from the hands of a player.
- A. are being covered
- B. is covered
- C. cover
- D. are covered
Question 32: What a lovely baby! He certainly takes _ his father, doesn't he?
- A.part in
- B. away
- C. off
- D. after
Question 33: _ is the existence of a wide variety of plant and animal species living in their natural environment.
- A. Conservation
- C. Development
- D. Biodiversity
Question 34: I can't find my book anywhere; I _ it at home.
- A. must leave
- B. must be left
- C. must have being left
- D. must have left
Question 35: When a reader reads an interesting book slowly and carefully, he _ it.
- A.chews and digests
- B. dips into
- C. swallows
- D. reviews
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer. (from 36 to 40)
Today, more and more women are actively participating in social activities both in urban and rural areas. Specially,they have shined brightly in even many fields commonly regarded as the man’s areas such as business, scientific research and social management. In some areas, women even show more overwhelming power than men. The image of contemporary Vietnamese women with creativeness, dynamism, success has become popular in Vietnam’s society. The fact reveals that the gender gap has been remarkably narrowed and women enjoy many more opportunities to pursue their social careers and obtain success, contributing to national socio-economic development. According to Ms Le Thi Quy, Director of the Gender and Development Research Centre under the University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Hanoi National University, gender equity in Vietnam has reached a high level over the past decade. The rate of Vietnamese women becoming National Assembly members from the 9th term to the 11th term increased 8.7%, bringing the proportion of Vietnamese women in authority to 27.3%, the highest rate in Southeast Asia. There is no big gap in the level of literacy and schooling between men and women. Women account for about 37% of university and college graduates, 19.9% of doctoral degree holders and 6.7% of professors and associate professors.
The legitimate rights of women and children are ensured more than ever before with more complete legal documents including laws, conventions and national action plans, among which the laws on “gender equity” mark a turning-point in the empowerment of women.
Mass media also highlights the continued success of women in every field and horrors their great importance in modern society, helping to do away with out-dated perceptions about traditional women’s duties. Many projects on reproductive health care, children protection, and family income improvement jointly conducted by various mass organizations, sate agencies and non-governmental organizations have created favorable conditions for women to become involved.
Question 36: The text is about _ .
- A. the changes in the status of Vietnamese women
- B. the Vietnamese women’s liberation
- C. the Vietnamese sex discrimination
- D. the discrimination that Vietnamese women have to face
Question 37: Which adjective is not used to describe Vietnamese women?
- A. successful
- B. creative
- C. narrow
- D. dynamic
Question 38: According to the data in the text, _ _.
- A. Vietnamese women do not take part in authority
- B. the level of literacy and schooling between men and women in Vietnam is the same
- C. there are more women in authority in Vietnam than those in any other countries in Southeast Asia
- D. there are no female professors in Vietnam
Question 39: Vietnamese women .
- A. have few opportunities to develop their intellectual ability
- B. have only shined brightly in doing housework
- C. can’t do any scientific research
- D. are ensured their rights with laws, conventions and national action plans
Question 40: Which is NOT mentioned in the text as a project to create condition for Vietnamese women?
- A. Traditional women’s duties
- B. Reproductive care
- C. Children protection
- D. Family income improvement KEY
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 13)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12 unit 1: Home life (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12 unit 10: Endangered species (Test 1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12 unit 13: The 22nd Sea Games (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12 unit 12: Water sports (P2) Tiếng Anh lớp 12
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 15)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 14)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 6)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 5)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 12: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 10)