Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 13: Hobbies (P1)
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 unit 13 có đáp án
KhoaHoc mời các bạn cùng tham khảo Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 13: Hobbies (P1) kèm theo đáp án được tổng hợp và đăng tải trong bài viết dưới đây.
Find the word that has its bolded part pronounced differently from the other three in each question.
- a. pacify
- b. patent
- c. patter
- d. packet
- a. only
- b. total
- c. ago
- d. tropical
- a. chairman
- b. chorus
- c. chronicle
- d. scholar
- a. thin
- b. throw
- c. thus
- d. thank
- a. played
- b. admired
- c. liked
- d. called
Choose a, b, c or d that best completes each unfinished sentence; substitutes the underlined part; or has a close meaning to the original one.
Question 6: More and more young men are interested ____ collecting stamps.
- a. in
- b. at
- c. over
- d. upon
Question 7: My friends and I meet for lunch once ____ a while.
- a. for
- b. with
- c. at
- d. in
Question 8: We would be glad ____ the chance to meet her.
- a. for
- b. over
- c. of
- d. in
Question 9: Can you play any musical instrument? — I can play ____ guitar.
- a. a
- b. an
- c. the
- d. Ø
Question 10: There is alarge ____ off fish in his living room.
- a. jug
- b. bottle
- c. tank
- d. pot
Question 11: ______ stamps from discarded envelopes is my hobby.
- a. Gathering
- b. Accompanying
- c. Collecting
- d. Accomplish
Question 12: I would not call myself an avid stamp collector.
- a. interesting
- b. exciting
- c. amateur
- d. enthusiastic
Question 13: He got the stamps and threw away the envelopes.
- a. kept
- b. discarded
- c. gathered
- d. collected
Question 14: I love champagne but I don’t often myself.
- a. collect
- b. accompany
- c. accomplish
- d. indulge
Question 15: I had forgotten all about it because I had been so ____ with other things.
- a. occupied
- b. interested
- c. accomplished
- d. successful
Question 16: Today children have more ____. to decide their own future.
- a. free
- b. freedom
- c. freely
- d. freeing
Question 17: Most city dwellers like to spend their weekend in the country to enjoy the fresh air and the ___ of nature.
- a. beauty
- b. beautiful
- c. beautifully
- d. beautify
Question 18: The ____ of the town itself comes as something of a surprise.
- a. modest
- b. modesty
- c. modestly
- d. modesting
Question 19: Our boss sometimes keeps us____ overtime.
- a. work
- b. worked
- c. to work
- d. working
Question 20: ______I first met my girlfriend.
- a. It was in London that
- b. It was in London where
- c. It was London that
- d. It was London which
Question 21: It was ___ the wet and windy day that I drove over the hill to Milland.
- a. in
- b. on
- c. at
- d. for
Question 22: It was my friend, Shona, ____.
- a. I was at school with whom
- b. I was at school with
- c. with who I was at school
- d. with that I was at school
Question 23: ____ on the phone.
- a. It is his mother whom is
- b. It was his mother whom is
- c. It was his mother who is
- d. It is his mother who is
Question 24: ____ those books on the desk?
- a. Were it you who put
- b. It was you who put
- c. Was it you that put
- d. It is you that put
Question 25: ____ we have to wait.
- a. It is along time that
- b. It is a long time for that
- c. It is for a long time that
- d. It is for a long time when
Question 26: It is ____ they are going to, not Russia.
- a. Spain
- b. Spain that
- c. Spain where
- d. in Spain that
Question 27: _____ he heard the news.
- a. It was three-week later that
- b. It was three weeks later when
- c. It was three-week later when
- d. It was three weeks later that
Question 28: ____ a high level of blood cholesterol.
- a. It is eggs that contain
- b. Those are eggs it contains
- c. It is eggs that contains
- d. It is eggs contain
Question 29: ____ I first met him in that resort.
- a. It was last winter when
- b. It was last winter that
- c. It was in last winter when
- d. It was the last winter which
Question 30. ____ disappeared when I arrived at the airport.
- a. My passport
- b. It was my passport
- c. It is my passport that
- d. It is my passport
From the four words or phrases a, b, c or d choose the one that best completes the sentence.
Question 31: Today ____ of the Earth live on a very small percentage of the Earth’s land surface.
- a. about two-thirds populated
- b. about two-thirds of the population
- c. the population is about two-thirds
- d. of about two-thirds the population is
Question 32: It was in the year 1792 ____.
- a. founding the New York Stock Exchange
- b. which year the New York Stock Exchange was founded
- c. the New York Stock Exchange founded
- d. that the New York Stock Exchange was founded
Question 33: ___ in the desert is mainly due to the limited supply of desert water.
- a. Plants are widely spaced
- b. The spacing of plants is wide
- c. Plants to be spaced widely
- d. The wide spacing of plants
Question 34: Methods of measuring mass, time, and distance are ____ of human culture.
- a. they are among the oldest skills
- b. what among the oldest skills
- c. among the oldest skills
- d. the skills that among the oldest
Question 35: Louisa May Alcott published her first book, Flower Fables, __ of fairy tales, in 1854.
- a. which a collection
- b. a collection
- c. a collection was
- d. in which a collection
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Stamp collecting is the collecting of postage stamps and related object such as envelopes or packages with stamps on them. It is one of the world's most popular hobbies, with estimates of the number of collectors ranging up to 20 million in the United States alone.
Many collectors enjoy accumulating stamps without worrying about the tiny details, but the creation of a large or comprehensive collection generally requires some philatelic knowledge. This is especially important for those who intend to spend large amounts for stamps.
Stamp collectors are an important source of revenue for some small countries that create limited runs of elaborate stamps designed mainly to be bought by stamp collectors. The stamps produced by these countries far exceed the postal needs of the countries.
Some collectors, observing the generally rising prices of rare stamps, have taken to Philatelic Investment. Rare stamps are among the most portable investments, and are easy to store. They offer an attractive alternative to art, other collectible investments, and precious metals.
Question 36: Stamp collecting ___.
- a. does not consist of collecting envelopes
- b. is not rather popular
- c. is popular in the USA
- d. is a rare hobby
Question 37: The word accummulating has a close meaning to
- a. estimating
- b. purchasing
- c. counting
- d. collecting
Question 38: According to the passage, ___.
- a. there are some people who spend a lot money on stamp collecting
- b. all stamp collectors are intestested in tiny details of a stamp
- c. about 20 million people in the USA are not interested in stamp collecting
- d. stamp collecting needs no knowledge
Question 39. Which sentence is true?
- a. All stamps are created for the postal needs.
- b. There are stamps created to be bought by stamp collectors.
- c. Stamps cannot bring revenue.
- d. Eleborate stamps are designed for postal needs.
Question 40. Stamps _____.
- a. cannot be invested
- b. are easy to store
- c. are not easy to store
- d. are unportable investments
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
A hobby is a spare-time recreational (Question 41)___. Hobbies are practiced for (Question 42) ____ and enjoyment, rather (Question 43) ____ financial reward. Examples include collecting, creative and artistic pursuits, making, tinkering, sports and adult education. Being (Question 44)___ in a hobby can lead (Question 45) ___ acquiring substantial skill, knowledge, and experience. However, personal fulfillment is the aim. (Question 46) ____ are hobbies for some people are professions for (Question 47) _____: a game tester may enjoy cooking (Question 48)____ a hobby, while a professional chef might enjoy playing computer games. (Question 49) _ speaking, the person who does something (Question 50) ____ fun, not remuneration, is called an amateur or hobbyist, as distinct from a professional.
- a. follow
- b. chase
- c. run
- d. pursuit
- a. interest
- b. interested
- c. interesting
- d. interestingly
- a. more
- b. as
- c. than
- d. with
- a. excited
- b. keen
- c. engaged
- d. fond
- a. on
- b. for
- c. to
- d. with
- a. How
- b. What
- c. Who
- d. When
- a. each other
- b. another
- c. other
- d. others
- a. as
- b. like
- c. likely
- d. unlikely
- a. Recently
- b. Lastly
- c. Carefully
- d. Generally
- a. in
- b. for
- c. with
- d. on
Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 13: Hobbies (P1) gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh 11 khác nhau được KhoaHoc tổng hợp, biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học giúp học sinh lớp 11 vận dụng lý thuyết đã học vào bài tập tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Học sinh vừa có thể củng cố kiến thức của bài học, làm quen các dạng bài tập của Unit vừa kiểm tra, đánh giá năng lực của bản thân thông qua kết quả bài trắc nghiệm Anh 11.
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 15: Space conquest (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 15
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 14: Recreation (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 14
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 9: The post office (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 9
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 10: Nature in danger (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 unit 10
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 12: The Asian games (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 unit 12
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 11 có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 16: The wonders of the world (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 13)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 4: Volunteer work (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 8: Celebrations (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 6: Competitions (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 10: Nature in danger (P2)