Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 14: Freetime fun (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 14: Freetime fun (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Trong bốn chọn lựa A, B, C, D của mỗi câu, chọn ra từ mà phần gạch dưới có cách phát âm khác với 3 từ kia.
- A. irty
- B. eme
- C. bo
- D. em
- A. broer
- B. weaer
- C. weaer
- D. ank
- A. schdule
- B. comdy
- C. rd
- D. whn
- A. chnnel
- B. gme
- C. ntional
- D. relx
- A. shw
- B. prgramme
- C. sprt
- D. mst
II. Tìm một từ khác với các từ còn lại
- A. comedian
- B. newsreader
- C. film producer
- D. programme
- A. cartoon
- B. world news
- C. studio
- D. documentary
- A. popular
- B. reporter
- C. exciting
- D. educational
- A. boring
- B. international
- C. national
- D. local
- A. viewer
- B. audience
- C. watcher
- D. director
III. Em hãy khoanh tròn từ hay những cụm từ phù hợp nhất (A, B, C, hay D) để điền vào chỗ trống trong bài hội thoại sau
Television first came some sixty years ago in the 1950s. Nowadays, it is one of the most (11)…… sources of entertainment for both the old and the young. Television brings (12)…….. for children, world news, music and many other (13)………. If someone likes sports, he can just choose the right sports (14)………... It is not difficult for us to see why (15)………… is a TV set in almost every home today.
- A. cheap
- B. expensive
- C. popular
- D. exciting
- A. news
- B. cartoons
- C. sports
- D. plays
- A. sets
- B. reports
- C. channels
- D. programmes
- A. athletes
- B. channel
- C. time
- D. studio
- A. it
- B. this
- C. that
- D. there
IV. Em hãy đọc đoạn văn ngắn sau và khoanh tròn đáp án đúng nhất (A. B, C hay D) cho mỗi câu hỏi sau.
by Susan Seder
What if you had no knives? What if you had no forks or spoons?
And what if you couldn't piek up your food with your hands? Then how would you eat?
You might try chopsticks.
Most people in China dont use knives, or forks. They use chopsticks. These sticks come in pairs. They are a little longer than a pencil. They re thinner, too. And they are made of wood or bone.
How do you use chopstieks? You hold them with the thumb and fingers of one hand. Then you trap a piece of food between the ends of the sticks. And you bring the food to your mouth.
So now you know how to use chopsticks. The first time you try them, you might have trouble. Many people do. But not the people in China, Japan and Vietnam. They grew up using chopsticks. They can work them easily and quickly.
Chopsticks are special to the people who use them. S5ome are carved or painted. Often a person will have his own chopsticks. No one else uses them. Chopsticks seem more exciting than knives, forks, and spoons. But don't trade your spoons for chopsticks yet. You might be having soup for lunch!
- chopsticks : đôi đũa
- to trap sth: kẹp chặt cái gì
- carved (adj) : được chạm trổ
Question 16. This story is mostly about.......................... -
- A. the difference between forks and chopsticks
- B. the excitement of using chopsticks,
- C. chopsticks and how people eat with them
- D. the trouble with using chopsticks
Question 17. The people of China, Japan and Vietnam work chopsticks well because .................
- A. they have used them all their lives
- B. they use carved and painted chopsticks
- C. chopsticks come in palrs
- D. chopsticks are special to the people who use them
Question 18. One way chopsticks and forks are alike 1s....................... -
- A. both are made from the same thing
- B. both are thinner than a pencil
- C. both are hard to use
- D. both are used with one hand
Question 19. Chopsticks are not useful ............................
- A. for people in the West
- B. for left-handed people
- C. when you have soup
- D. for young children
Question 20. Chopsticks are special to the person who uses them becau%
- A. no one else uses them
- B. they are exciting
- C. they are made of bone
- D. he/she can't use forks or spoons
V. Viết lại câu có cùng ý nghĩa với câu đã cho sẵn
Question 21: This is the first time I have seen him. → I have never...............
- A. seen him before
- B. saw him
- C. saw him before
- D. seen he
Question 22: I started studying English 3 years ago. → I have..............
- A. start studying English 3 years ago
- B. studied English 3 years ago
- C. start studying English for 3 years
- D. studied English for 3 years
Question 23: I haven't seen him since I left school. → I last............
- A. seen him since I left school
- B. seen him when left school
- C. saw him when I left school
- D. saw him since I left school
Question 24: It started raining two days ago. → It has...............
- A. started raining two days ago
- B. started raining two days
- C. rainned since two days
- D. rainned for two days
Question 25: I have never seen such a beautiful girl before. → She is.............
- A. the most beautiful girl I have seen
- B. the most beautiful girl I have saw.
- C. the most beautiful girl I saw.
- D. most beautiful girl I have saw.
VI. Chọn từ (cụm từ) thích hợp để điền vào chỗ chấm
Question 26. Please walit. ItIl take me.......................... to finish my homework.
- A. a few more minutes
- B. a few minutes more
- C. few more minutes
- D. Just a few minutes more
Question 27. I'm going to buy a........................
- A. color set of TV
- B. color TV set
- C. set of color TV
- D. TV set of color
Question 28. My father isa.................. football player.
- A. skill
- B. skilled
- C. skillfully
- D. skillful
Question 29. He also drives.....
- A. with safety
- B. by safety
- C. safety
- D. in safety
Question 30. As a child, Nam..................... his parents.
- A. ought to obeying
- B. ought to obey
- C. ought obey
- D. ought to be obeying
Question 31. .................... something to drink?
- A. Would you like
- B. Would you please like
- C. Do you like
- D. Would you be liking
Question 32. Yes, please. Can I have.......... `? l am thirsty.
- A. water glass
- B. tea cup
- C. a lemonade glass
- D. a glass of lemonade.
Question 33. I don't think I can go out with you now. I.......... clean my room.
- A. had to
- B. should
- C. can
- D. ought
Question 34. No one went to bed................. the TV station closed for the night.
- A. unlless
- B. as long as
- C. as far as
- D. until
Question 35. They sat and watched the black and white programs................
- A. all the evening
- B. all evening
- C. all of the evening
- D. all of evening
Question 36. The room was very crowded so I had to wateh the football match se the window
- A. through
- B. by
- C. crossing
- D. by means of
Question 37. There are.................. music programs on TV.
- A. plentiul of
- B.a plenty of
- C. plentiful
- D. plenty of
Question 38. I wish......... part in the walking competition for school children.
- A. to take
- B. taking
- C. that I take
- D. that I can take
Question 39. I ought to finish my homework before I...................... table tennis.
- A. will play
- B. am playing
- C. play
- D. am going to play
Question 40. At my school there is a club................. Walking for Fun'.
- A. calls
- B. calling
- C. that calls
- D. called
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 7: The world of work (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 3: At home (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 13: Activities (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 16: People and places (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 1: Back to school (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 10: Health and hygiene (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 12: Let's eat (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 4: At school (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 11: Keep fit, stay healthy (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 14: Freetime fun (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 6: After school (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 8: Places (P2)