Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 16: Historical places (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Unit 16: Historical places (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others in each group:
- a. historical
- b. renovation
- c. traditional
- d. continuous
- a. famous
- b. become
- c. relic
- d. passage
- a. confucian
- b. cultural
- c. architect
- d. festival
- a. behavior
- b. brilliant
- c. existence
- d. impressive
- a. establish
- b. impressive
- c. successful
- d. typical
Choose the best answer a, b, c or d for each sentence.
Question 6: In a ______ vote, the Church of England decided to allow women to become priests.
- a. history
- b. historian
- c. historic
- d. historical
Question 7: Australia has its own ____ identity, which is very different Irom that of Britain.
- a. culture
- b. cultured
- c. cultural
- d. culturally
Question 8: He is best known as the ____ of a long-running TV series.
- a. origin
- b. original
- c. originality
- d. originator
Question 9: I'll have to do some ____ about how best to arrange the books .
- a. think
- b. thinking
- c. thought
- d. thoughtful
Question 10: Very few activities at this age have no ____ value at all.
- a. educate
- b. educated
- c educational
- d. educative
Question 11: I don't tend to trust first ____ (= the opinion you form when you meet someone or see something for the first time).
- a. impress
- b. impressions
- c. impressive
- d. impressively
Question 12: I'm not having much ____ in communicating with him at the moment.
- a. success
- b. successful
- c. successfully
- d. unsuccessful
Question 13: You can't work ____ for six hours without a break!
- a. continue
- b. continuous
- c. continual
- d. continuously
Question 14: Their house is ____ decorated.
- a. beauty
- b. beautiful
- c. beautify
- d. beautifully
Question 15: He only needs two more cards to ____ the set.
- a. complete
- b. completely
- c. completion
- d. completenes
Question 16: The ____ is a reptile.
- a. tortoise
- b. shark
- c. whale
- d. dolphin
Question 17: There are fewer dogs in Cardiff _____.
- a. than Bristol
- b. than in Bristol
- c. as Bristol
- d. than Bristol is
Question 18: This film was ____ the one we saw last night.
- a. as funnier as
- b. as the funniest than
- c. funnier than
- d. more funny than
Question 19: He was ____.
- a. more greatly disappointed as we thought
- b. more disappointed greatly than we thought
- c. the more greatly disappointed than we thought
- d. more greatly disappointed than we thought
Question 20: He is taller than anyone else in the team.
- a. No one in the team is as tall as he is.
- b. Anyone else in the team is as tall as he is.
- c. Anyone else in the team is as tall as him.
- d. No one in the team is the tallest as he is.
Question 21: _____ the pagoda is considered to be one of an important historical places in our city.
- a. Building in the 15 th century,
- b. As building in the 15 th century,
- c. Built in the 15 th century,
- d. Built the 15 th century.
Question 22: ____ in classical architecture, we decided to take a trip Egypt.
- a. Interesting
- b. Interested
- c. Being interesting
- d. To be interested
Question 23: ____, tourists showed their admiration to the architect who designed it.
- a. After visit the palace
- b. Visited the palace
- c. On visit the palace
- d. After visiting the palace
Question 24: Eloise has _____ Chantal.
- a. more money than
- b. much money than
- c. as many as
- d. as much money than
Question 25: It was ____ I thought.
- a. more later than
- b. much more later than
- c. much later than
- d. a little more late
Question 26: The tusk of a mastodon is ____.
- a. the bigger than that of an elephant
- b. bigger than of an elephant
- c. bigger than that of an elephant
- d. bigger than of an elephant’s
Question 27: Village fairs ____ on the ground of the village common years ago.
- a. used to hold
- b. used to be held
- c. used to being held
- d. used to holding
Question 28: We travel and we get a lot of knowledge.
- a. The more do we travel, the more knowledge do we get.
- b. The most we travel, the most knowledge we get.
- c. The more we travel, the more we get knowledge.
- d. The more we travel, the more knowledge we get.
Question 29: We should walk fast. It gets ____.
- a. dark and dark
- b. darker and darker
- c. the darker and darker
- d. darkest and darkest
Question 30: The monument ___ to honour the leaders of the revolution.
- a. will recently built
- b. has recently built
- c. has recently been built
- d. had recently been built
Find the one mistake (a, b, c or d) in these sentences:
Question 31: She’s nothing like so good at tennis like her friend.
- a. like
- b. so good
- c. at
- d. like
Question 32: Have as many potatoes that you like.
- a. Have
- b. as
- c. many
- d. that
Question 33: His hand is so steady as a rock.
- a. so
- b. steady
- c. as
- d. a rock
Question 34: The dictionary wasn’t nearly as helpful than I had hoped.
- a. nearly
- b. as
- c. helpful
- d. than
Question 35: Tom drank half as much beer like Hugo.
- a. half
- b. as
- c. much
- d. like
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Phu Quoc Island lies in the Gulf of Thailand, 45 km from Ha Tien and 15 km south of the coast of Cambodia. Phu Quoc, the largest island in Vietnam, part of Kien Giang Province, is also part of an archipelago consisting of 22 islands of all sizes. The island covers an area of 585 km? and is 50 km long. The population underwent a sudden increase in the last twenty years, there are 55,000 people inhabiting the island now whereas there were no more than 5,000 people in 1975. Phu Quoc is also called the Emerald Island because of its natural treasures and infinite tourism potential. The island is well known for its high-quality fish sauce; Phu Quoc fish sauce smells articularly good since it is made from a small fish, ca com, with a high level of protein. The island produces 6 million liters of fish sauce every year. Phu Quoc Island has many harbors such as An Thoi and Hon Thom where international and domestic ships anchor. Also, there are several historical sites on the island: National Hero Nguyen Trung Truc’s military base, King Gia Long’s relics from the time he spent on the island, and Phu Quoc Prison.
Off the coast of the island emerges a group of 105 islands of all sizes. Some of them are densely inhabited such as Hon Tre and Kien Hai, 25 km from Rach Gia. Visitors can spend time on the beach or hike while observing the wild animals.
Question 36. Phu Quoc Island is in _____.
- a. Thailand
- b. Cambodia.
- c. Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
- d. Ha Tien, Vietnam
Question 37: The population of Phu Quoc Island ____.
- a. has not increased in the last twenty years
- b. has increased slowly in the last twenty years
- c. was about 55,000 in 1975
- d. is 55,000 now
Question 38: Phu Quoc ____.
- a. has many historical sites so tourism cannot develop
- b. is famous for its high-quality fish sauce
- c. imports fish to make fish sauce
- d. produces fish sauce but not much
Question 39: Which sentence is true?
- a. King Gia Long had never come to Phu Quoc.
- b. There used to be a prison in Phu Quoc.
- c. Phu Quoc does not have any historical sites.
- d. Phu Quoc harbor does not allow foreign ships.
Question 40: In Phu Quoc, visitors can ____.
- a. climb the mountain
- b. snowboard
- c. diving
- d. swimming
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
Pac Bo is a small mountainous village in Trung Hoa Commune, Ha Quang District, Cao Bang Province, 350 km north of Hanoi. Pac Bo is known nationwide as a revolutionary resistance base. The famous Coc Bo Cave is the place (Question 41)__ President Ho Chi Minh established his residence and worked on Vietnam’s revolutionary cause after returning from 30 years abroad.
The main (Question 42) ____ relics in this area consist (Question 43) _____Coc Bo Cave, Lenin Stream, Karl Marx Mountain, Bo Bam Cave, Co Rac Ground and Khuoi Nam, where President Ho Chi Minh (Question 44) ____ trained cadres and held many tactical meetings. By the side of a rocky mountain is Coc Po Cave, looking down into the cave from its mouth, we can see the words “February 8, 1941” (Question 45) ____ by Uncle Ho on the wall. That was the day (Question 46) ____ he came to live in this small cave, a wet and cold place lying deep in a mountain gorge that nobody paid much (Question 47) ____ to. Inside the cave there is a wooden board as a bed for Uncle Ho. In this place, Uncle Ho, often sat by the fire (Question 48) ____ night to talk with his assistants about the situations at home and abroad.
Here, Uncle Ho predicted, “In four or five years, the Vietnamese revolution will be successful.” His words became (Question 49) ____. On September 2, 1945 we won a victory and the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, the first State of workers and peasants in Asia, came into (Question 50) ____. Visiting this historical area, you will learn more about the great life of President Ho Chi Minh.
- a. where
- b. which
- c. that
- d. when
- a. history
- b. historied
- c. historical
- d. historically
- a. in
- b. of
- c. for
- d. upon
- a. traditionally
- b. directly
- c. initially
- d. originally
- a. write
- b. writing
- c. wrote
- d. written
- a. which
- b. that
- c. when
- d. where
- a. attention
- b. attraction
- c. information
- d. care
- a. at
- b. in
- c. on
- d. until
- a. true
- b. truth
- c. truly
- d. truthfully
- a. be
- b. being
- c. been
- d. to be
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2: School talks (P1) Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2 - có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 8)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 5: Technology and you (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 12: Music (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 7: The mass media (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 15: Cities (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 4)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 9: Undersea world (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 8: The story of my village (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 4: Special education (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 11: National parks (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 5)