Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 4)
Bài có đáp án. Đề ôn thi cuối học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 10 phần 4. Học sinh ôn thi bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, học sinh bấm vào để xem đáp án. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest.
- A. lines
- B. prizes
- C. caps
- D. meters
- A. abandoned
- B. established
- C. borrowed
- D. threatened
- A. crooked
- B. booked
- C. looked
- D. cooked
- A. population
- B. national
- C. question
- D. station
- A. engineer
- B. where
- C. atmosphere
- D. cheer
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose from the best answer to complete each sentence.
Question 6: ______, he kept on smoking.
- A. In spite he has bad cough
- B. In spite of his bad cough
- C. As his bad cough
- D. Because of his bad cough
Question 7: These flowers are fresh. They ______ from the garden.
- A. have been picked just
- B. have been just picked
- C. just have been picked
- D. have just been picked
Question 8: John: I’m really tired. ______ resting before we go out?
Claire: That’s good idea. I’m tired too.
- A. How about
- B. Shall we
- C. Why don’t we
- D. Let’s
Question 9: She sometimes does not have enough time to take care _______her old parents.
- A. on
- B. to
- C. of
- D. for
Question 10: Nearly 1,000 of the world's bird species are threatened with ________.
- A. destruction
- B. appearance
- C. protection
- D. extinction
Question 11: At the weekend, the beach is often crowded ______ people.
- A. with
- B. over
- C. in
- D. for
Question 12: Ann: “Would you like to have lunch with us?”
- A. You are welcome
- B. Yes, I'd love to
- C. Not at all
- D. Thank you
Question 13: I will never talk to you again ______ you apologize me ______ your being so rude.
- A. unless/ for
- B. whether/ of
- C. if/ for
- D. or/ of
Question 14: Many plants and animals can be used as medicine _____ cancer, AIDS and other sicknesses.
- A. by
- B. against
- C. with
- D. for
Question 15: The teacher had divided the students ______ small groups before they did their task.
- A. in
- B. for
- C. of
- D. into
Question 16: Sperm whale populations are at risk ______ hunting and their accidental entrapment in fishing nets.
- A. because
- B. in spite of
- C. thanks to
- D. due to
Question 17: Some plants and animals are referred to as ______ organisms because they are extremely small.
- A. youngest
- B. tin
- C. big
- D. tiny
Question 18: These plants cannot ______ in your garden. It never gets any sun.
- A. survivor
- B. surviving
- C. survive
- D. survived
Question 19: Sperm whales are ______, which means they eat meat.
- A. omnivores
- B. herbivores
- C. carnivores
- D. mammals
Question 20: ______ air makes people unpleasant to breathe.
- A. Pollution.
- B. Polluting
- C. Pollute
- D. Polluted
Question 21: Lan: I'm leaving for lunch. ______?
Mai: Thanks, but I can't right now. I'm really busy.
- A. Do you come
- B. Would you like to come
- C. Could you come
- D. Do you feel like going
Question 22: Some animals are on the ______ of becoming extinct.
- A. verge
- B. tip
- C. edge
- D. side
Question 23: If I had had enough money, I ______ a dictionary.
- A. would bought
- B. would buy
- C. will buy
- D. would have bought
Question 24: I ______ to parties very often.
- A. don’t invite
- B. not invited
- C. not invite
- D. am not invited
Question 25: I think you ______ apologize for your bad behaviour.
- A. ought
- B. shall
- C. should
- D. have
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following sentences.
Question 26: Contamination is threatening the park and many species of animals living in it.
- A. distribution
- B. pollution
- C. elimination
- D. population
Question 27: The society was set up to preserve endangered species from extinction.
- A. found
- B. established
- C. distinguished
- D. prevented
Question 28: People in this region cultivate mainly rice and vegetables.
- A. destroy
- B. develop
- C. grow
- D. support
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following sentences.
Question 29: The floor was covered with tiny pieces of paper.
- A. unimportant
- B. many
- C. extremely small
- D. very large
Question 30: We had an accidental meeting with an old friend at the party last night.
- A. expected
- B. unacceptable
- C. unpleasant
- D. unlucky
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the word or phrase that needs correction.
Question 31: We could have given you a lift if we had know you were coming this way.
- A. were coming
- B. could
- C. had know
- D. given
Question 32: We haven’t seen Jim since he has returned the countryside.
- A. since
- B. the
- C. haven’t seen
- D. has returned
Question 33: They also learn about the habits of animals and how one species is dependent upon another for surviving .
- A. dependent
- B. how
- C. about
- D. surviving
Question 34: Were Mr Morgan still head teacher, he would not permit such bad behave .
- A. behave
- B. Were Mr Morgan
- C. would
- D. such
Question 35: I don’t have many time to prepare for the job interview.
- A. for
- B. to prepare
- C. many time
- D. don’t have
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to choose the sentence that has the closest meaning to the given one.
Question 36: It was only because his wife helped him that he was able to finish his book.
- A. If it weren’t for his wife’s help, he couldn’t have finished his book.
- B. But for his wife’s help, he couldn’t finish his book.
- C. Without his wife’s help, he couldn’t have finished his book.
- D. If only he had been able to finish his book.
Question 37: I didn’t know that Lam had to get up early, so I didn’t wake him.
- A. If I had known that Lam had to get up early, I would have woken him up.
- B. If I know that Lam have to get up early, I will wake him up.
- C. If I knew that Lam had to get up early, I would wake him up.
- D. If I knew that Lam had to get up early, I would have woken him up.
Question 38: Unless this biodiversity were maintained, marine life would be at stake.
- A. If this biodiversity were maintained, marine life would be at stake.
- B. If this biodiversity weren’t maintained, marine life would be at stake.
- C. If this biodiversity were maintained, marine life wouldn’t be at stake
- D. If this biodiversity weren’t maintained, marine life wouldn’t be at stake.
Question 39: They have robbed the bank near my house.
- A. The bank near my house has been robbed.
- B. The bank near my house have been robbed.
- C. The bank near my house has not been robbed.
- D. Near my house has been robbed the bank.
Question 40: “Would you like to come to my birthday party, Mary?” said Mike.
- A. Mike didn’t know that Mary had come to his birthday party.
- B. Mike asked Mary if she didn’t like to come to his birthday party.
- C. Mike invited Mary to come to his birthday party.
- D. Mike was told to come to Mary’s birthday party.
Xem đáp án
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 15: Cities (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 12: Music (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 5)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 4: Special education (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 10)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 11: National parks (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 6)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 13: Films and cinema (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 4)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 8)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 4: Special education (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2: School talks (P1) Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2 - có đáp án