Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 10)
Bài có đáp án. Đề ôn thi cuối học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 10 phần 10. Học sinh ôn thi bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, học sinh bấm vào để xem đáp án. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
- A. thousand
- B. about
- C. around
- D. should
- A. put
- B. produce
- C. calculate
- D. computer
- A. printer
- B. scenic
- C. flight
- D. multiply
- A. floor
- B. tooth
- C. door
- D. four
Choose the best answer.
Question 5: My sister's birthday, ___________ is in June, is going to be a big celebration.
- A. whom
- B. who
- C. whose
- D. which
Question 6: A good ___________of information Technology will help you use the computer easily.
- A. skill
- B. knowledge
- C. research
- D. expensive
Question 7: After each period, we have a ___________break.
- A. five minutes
- B. five- minute
- C. fifth- minute
- D. fifth- minutes
Question 8:The synonym of “education” is ___________.
- A. schooling
- B. scholarship
- C. learning
- D. studying
Question 9: He passed the exam with high grades, ___________made everybody in the family pleased.
- A. whom
- B. who
- C. whose
- D. which
Question 10: Tom ___________. Please don’t disturb him.
- A. studies
- B. is studying
- C. was studying
- D. has studied
Question 11: When Tom arrived at the cinema, the film ___________.
- A. starts
- B. started
- C. has started
- D. had started
Question 12: My brother ___________swimming since he was young.
- A. enjoyed
- B. has enjoyed
- C. would enjoy
- D. was enjoying
Question 13: He used ___________40 cigarettes a day but he doesn’t smoke any more now.
- A. smoke
- B. to smoke
- C. to smoking
- D. smoked
Question 14: The man ___________to your sister is my uncle.
- A. istalking
- B. was talking
- C. who istalking
- D. talked
Question 15: The doctor advised me ___________.
- A. to not smoke
- B. not smoking
- C. smoke not
- D. not to smoke
Question 16: What ___________at this time yesterday?
- A. did you do
- B. you did
- C. were you doing
- D. had you done
Question 17: He ___________to his parents recently.
- A. writes
- B. wrote
- C. has written
- D. was writing
Question 18: ___________his mental illness, the boy can’tkeep pace with his classmates.
- A. Although
- B. Despite
- C. Because
- D. Because of.
Question 19: A well- ___________child often behaves quite differently from one who did not get good schooling.
- A. educate
- B. education
- C. educating
- D. educated
Question 20: Although he coughed badly, he ___________no effort to stop smoking.
- A. make
- B. do
- C. made
- D. has
Identify the mistake in each sentence by circling letter A, B, C or D
Question 21: We used to going fishing on this river when we were small children.
- A. used
- B. going fishing
- C. on this river
- D. were
Question 22: We enjoy stay at home to watch TV in the evening.
- A. stay
- B. at
- C. to watch
- D.the evening
Question 23: Before I went to bed last night I have already finished my homework.
- A. went
- B. last nigh
- C. have
- D.my homework.
Question 24: My house has painted since last Tuesday.
- A. My house
- B. has painted
- C. since
- D.last Tuesday
Question 25: My daughter was particular impressed by the dancing.
- A. particular
- B. impressed
- C. by
Choose the item among A, B, C or D that best answers the question about the passage.
Have you ever visited London, one of the most famous cities in the world? London is divided into three parts, The City, the West End and the East End. The City is Britain’s commercial and banking center. The West End is the part where rich people live. The East End is the part where poor people live.
Lenin visited London before the Great October Socialist Revolution. He often came to work at the British museum. He gathered material for his works. Lenin studied the life of the British workers and British labour movement. He attended meetings and gatherings. He spent much time in learning English in order to master it. Lenin liked to walk around the city to learn more about the British capital. He called London the city of striking contrasts.
Question 26: London is one of the ___________cities in the world.
- A. poorest
- B. smallest
- C. most famous
- D. biggest
Question 27: How many parts is London divided into?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 5
Question 28: When did Lenin visit London?
- A. Before the October Revolution.
- B. After the October Revolution.
- C. During the October Revolution.
- D. At the beginning of the October Revolution.
Question 29: Lenin liked to walk around the city to ___________.
- A. learn English
- B. know more about the British capital
- C. have a sightseeing tour
- D. go shopping
Question 30: Lenin called London the city of___________.
- A. fame
- B. the rich Londoners
- C. The poor Londoners
- D. striking contrasts
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable or phrase.
Nowadays lots of people drive to large supermarket to (31)___ their shopping. These supermarkets have car-parks,so you can buy several (32)___ of shopping. You can fill yourtrolley, and (33)___put it to your car. Some people prefer to go to local shops. These small shops are usually(34)___ than supermarkets. Some towns have an open air market in the center, (35)___you can buy fruit and vegetables, but you have to carryyour shopping home.
- A. make
- B. take
- C. have
- D. do
- A. shops
- B. bags
- C. pockets
- D. customers
- A. then
- B. first
- C. second
- D. after
- A. cheaper
- B. cheap
- C. expensive
- D. most expensive
- A. which
- B. who
- C. where
- D. whom
Choose the sentence that has the same meaning as the original.
Question 36: They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco?
- A. Next year’s congress are going to be held in San Francisco?
- B. Next year’s congress is going to be held in San Francisco?
- C. Next year’s congress are going to hold in San Francisco?
- D. Next year’s congress is going to hold in San Francisco?
Question 37: Mary is lazy. This makes her parents sad.
- A. Mary is lazy, which makes her parents sad.
- B.Mary is lazy that makes her parents sad.
- C. Mary who is lazy makes her parents sad.
- D. Mary is lazy which makes her parents sad.
Question 38: This is the first time I have met him.
- A. I have never met him before.
- B. They have met him recently
- C. I have met him many times
- D. I want to meet him.
Question 39: Jane finds it difficult to drive on the left.
- A.Jane is not used to driving on the left
- B. Jane is not used to drive on the left
- C. It’s difficult for Jane to drive on the left
- D. Both A and C are correct
Question 40: I sent a letter, then I came here.
- A. Before I come here, I had sent a letter.
- B. Before I came here, I sent a letter.
- C. Before I came there, I had sent a letter.
- D. Before I come here, I had send a letter.
Xem đáp án
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 16: Historical places (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 6)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 8)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2: School talks (P1) Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 2 - có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 13: Films and cinema (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 4: Special education (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 10)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 11: National parks (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 14: The World Cup (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 4: Special education (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 5)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 10 Unit 15: Cities (P1)