Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 8)
Bài có đáp án. Đề ôn thi cuối học kì 2 môn tiếng anh 11 phần 8. Học sinh ôn thi bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, học sinh bấm vào để xem đáp án. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
- A. precision
- B. tension
- C. mission
- D. transmission
- A. admires
- B. practises
- C. reserves
- D. ventures
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- A. limit
- B. discard
- C. honour
- D. conquest
- A. alternative
- B. accompanist
- C. modesty
- D. indulgence
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5: Many people agree that writing letters are a nice way of keeping in touch.
- A. Many
- B. writing
- C. are
- D. of keeping in
Question 6: The price of crude oil used to be a great deal lower than now, wasn’t it?
- A. of
- B. be
- C. lower
- D. wasn’t it
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 7: A lack of cross- cultural awareness can result in misinterpretation,______________.
- A. that offense may cause
- B. which may cause offense
- C.those may cause offense
- D.for which may cause offense
Question 8: Mr. Long ______ The Great Egypt of Giza last week.
- A. said to have been visited
- B. is said to visit
- C. is said to have visited
- D. said to have visited
Question 9: Lisa _____________ the flute since she was six.
- A. could play
- B. has been able to play
- C. can play
- D. was able to play
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 10: Lucy: “May I help you?” – Susan: “_____________”
- A. What can I do for you?
- B. I’m afraid I’m busy now.
- C. Yes. That’s very kind of you.
- D. How can I help?
Question 11. Janet: “Do you feel like going to the cinema this evening?” - Susan: “______.”
- A. I don’t agree, I’m afraid
- B. You’re welcome
- C. That would be great
- D. I feel very bored
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 12: No one knew precisely what would happen to a human being in space.
- A. exacly
- B. clearly
- C. vividly
- D. carefully
Question 13: She's a very accomplished pianist.
- A. bad
- B. promoted
- C. skilled
- D. preserved
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
Question 14: I myself saw the robber last night.
- A. It was me that saw the robber last night.
- B. It is I who saw the robber last night.
- C. It was me that I saw the robber last night.
- D. It was I who saw the robber last night.
Question 15: We have no alternative but to save the energy.
- A. Our alternative is to save the energy.
- B. Our only alternative is to save the energy.
- C. Our decision is to save the energy.
- D. We have some choices is to save the energy.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Hobbies are activities in which one participates strictly for (16) _______. They help one to maintain a mental and emotional balance. A hobby can be almost anything. Music is most popular. For example, many people all over the world play pianos simply for relaxing and fun in their free hours, and they do not play (17) _______.
Sports provide other (18) ________ hobbies. Bicycling, running, tennis, ping-pong, and countless other sports are enjoyed by millions of people (19) ________ their leisure time. Some people collect things as a hobby. Stamps, coins, and fine art are all popular collections, and valuable, too. There are still hundreds of others, not necessarily valuable but still interesting, such as doll collections, bottle collections, seashell collections, butterfly collections, and so on.
As you can see, hobbies can be relaxing, challenging, interesting, enjoyable or educational. (20) _______ everyone should have one or two hobbies.
- A. amusement
- B. working
- C. researching
- A. professor
- B. professionally
- C. professional
- D. profession
- A. liking
- B. likely
- C. favorite
- D. unlikely
- A. when
- B. during
- C. since
- D. on
- A. Yet
- B. Because
- C. So
- D. However
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Forty - two years ago, two Americans landed on the moon, taking the human race to another planet for the first time. On July 16, 1969 Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins climbed into Apollo 11 .The unit’s Saturn V rocket, equipped with the most powerful engines ever built, blasted them into space.
Their trajectory took them around the Earth and toward the moon when a third-stage rocket fired. Two modules - the Eagle, for landing, and the Columbia, a command and service center - entered the moon’s orbit on July 19. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, piloting the Eagle landing module, stepped down on the moon on July 20,1969.The third US astronaut ,Michael Collins, was in the orbiting command module overhead. “That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”, said Armstrong. The words were seared into the memories of the 600 million some people - about 1/5 of our planet’s population at that time - who watched the broadcast transmitted from the lunar surface. And for a time it seemed the impossible was just the beginning.
Question 21: What was the name of the module that landed on the moon?
- A. the Columbia
- B. Saturn V
- C. the Eagle
- D. the Earth
Question 22: Which is not mentioned about Apollo 11?
- A. It belonged to the USA.
- B. It was launched 42 years ago.
- C. It had the most powerful engines at the time.
- D. It failed to land on the moon.
- A. had two men on board
- B. had no man on board
- C. was launched on July 16, 1969
- D. was launched on July 20, 1969
Question 24: Which sentence is not true?
- A. Michael Collins did not step down on the moon
- B. Neil Armstrong was too excited to say anything when he was on the moon.
- C. Only two astronauts of the crew of three stepped on the moon
- D. There were 600 million people watching the scenes sent from the moon
Question 25:Relative pronoun who refers to_________________.
- A. the TV viewers
- B. Neil Armstrong
- C. the astronauts
- D. the Earth’s population
Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions.
Question 26: The hotel provides a shoe-cleaning service ________ guests.
- A. for
Question 27: I was downtown, so I decided to indulge ______a little shopping.
- A. for
- B. in
- C. at
- D. on
Question 28: We should make full use _______ the Internet as it is an endless source of information.
- A. the
- B. from
- C. of
- D. in
Question 29: I wasn't very successful __________ keeping the news secret.
- A. into
- B.in /at
- C. on
- D. the
Question 30: The truck was travelling ______ a speed of 50 mph.
- D. at
Put the verbs in the brackets into the correct tense.
Question 31: I didn’t know who she was. I _____________ her before. ( never / see )
- A. have never seen
- B. have never see
- C. had never seen
- D. has never see
Question 32: I _____ everyone my holiday photos when my boss came into the office. ( show )
- A. was show
- B. were show
- C. were showring
- D. was showing
Question 33: She hasn’t had a day off through illness since she __________ at the company. ( work )
- C. has work
- D. had worked
Question 34: That is the first time I ___________ Jan look embarrassed. ( see )
- A. have seen
- B. has seen
- C.have see
- D. have saw
Question 35: Water ___ ___ at 0 degrees Celsius.
- A. freeze
- B. freezes
- C.is freeze
- D.was freezes
Question 36: She is an _________ young woman. (energy)
- A. energies
- D. energetic
Question 37: Disability is a physical __________on your life. (limit)
- A. limited
- C. limitation
Question 38: Each channel consists of a keyboard and receiver both __________ connected to certain parts of the distributor. (electricity)
- B. electrically
Question 39: He is visiting a ___________ building in Cambodia. (history)
- A. historic
Question 40: Easy enough to say, but sometimes hard to ________ ! (accomplishment)
- D. accomplish
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 8: Celebrations (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 1: Friendship (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 13)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 11)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 16: The wonders of the world (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 4: Volunteer work (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 11 có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 10: Nature in danger (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 unit 10
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 10)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 12)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 3: A party (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 9)