Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 2: Personal experiences (P3)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Unit 2: Personal experiences (P3). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
- a. noon
- b. tool
- c. blood
- d. spoon
- a. chalk
- b. champagne
- c. machine
- d. ship
- a. how
- b. town
- c. power
- d. slow
- a. talked
- b. naked
- c. asked
- d. liked
- a. heat
- b. great
- c. beat
- d. break
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence; substitutes the underlined part; or has a close meaning to the original one.
Question 6: It _____ him that he had no idea of what was going on.
- a. embarrass
- b. embarrassed
- c. embarrassing
- d. embarrassment
Question 7: We all were in a state of great ____ when we learnt that we had passed the final exam.
- a. excite
- b. exciting
- c. excitement
- d. excitedly
Question 8: Up to now they have not made a____ whether they will go or not.
- a. decide
- b. decision
- c. decisive
- d. decidedly
Question 9: She does not see her grandchildren very often so she makes _____ real fuss of them when she does.
- a. a
- b. an
- c. the
- d. Ø
Question 10: I was extremely excited when I first enjoyed a football match in the stadium.
- a. too
- b. very
- c. so
- d. much
Question 11: Look! Mary is _____ a beautiful new dress. She looks so pretty in the dress.
- a. wearing
- b. carrying
- c. putting on
- d. bringing
Question 12: Some internationally famous football players are the _____ of countless teenagers. They love and admire them very much.
- a. idol
- b. dream
- c. present
- d. star
Question 13: Something that _____ is makes you feel shy or ashamed.
- a. careful
- b. careless
- c. sneaky
- d. embarrassing
Question 14: She stood in the mucky yard and hands plunged into the pockets of her ___ coat
- a. floppy
- b. soft
- c. tough
- d. gentle
Question 15: We had an interesting journey. Accommodation is free and all we had to pay _____ was meal
- a. of
- b. for
- c. to
- d. back
Question 16: She showed the picture _____ us and said, “I spent my childhood in that house. It was my happiest days.”
- a. to
- b. at
- c. for
- d. on
Question 17: A lot of people think that it’s better to pay for their education so that they can be sure _____ getting quality.
- a. on
- b. for
- c. of
- d. to
Question 18: Nowadays we _____ how important television _____ for our knowledge about the world.
- a. know / is
- b. is knowing / has been
- c. knew / will be
- d. have known / was
Question 19: Every twelve months, the Earth _____ the sun.
- a. circles
- b. circled
- c. has circled
- d. is circling
Question 20: I am sick of rain and bad weather! Hopefully, when we _____ up tomorrow morning, the sun ____.
- a. will wake / will shine
- b. are waking / shines
- c. are going to wake / is shining
- d. wake / will be shining
Question 21: If you ______ to contact me sometime next week, I _____ at the Sheraton in San Francisco.
- a. will need / stay
- b. need / will stay
- c. will need / will stay
- d. have needed / is going to stay
Question 22: When he ____ off the plane, I _____ for him for half an hour.
- a. gets / will wait
- b. got / had been waiting
- c. had got / was waiting
- d. has got / will be waiting
Question 23: When I ____ to the party, Sally and Doug _____, John ___ drinks.
- a. was coming / had danced / made
- b. had come / danced / made
- c. came / were dancing / was making
- d. have come / are dancing / is making
Question 24: He took her arm and hurried her upstairs _____ they would not be overheard.
- a. so that
- b. so as to
- c. in order to
- d. in order for
Question 25: I was beginning to feel alarm, but kept it to myself ___ our two friends.
- a. so as not to worry
- b. so that not to worry
- c. so as I did not worry
- d. so that not worrying
Question 26: I intended to buy my daughter a big doll, rather bigger than _____ that she has already got.
- a. one
- b. ones
- c. this one
- d. the ones
Question 27: You should help your children develop their good habits and lose _____.
- a. the bad one
- b. the one bad
- c. the bad ones
- d. the ones bad
Question 28: When I _____ there, dinner _____, so I had a drink first.
- a. get / is prepared
- b. get / has been prepared
- c. got / had been prepared
- d. got / was being prepared
Question 29: We ____ your son in the school play last night. He _____ a terrific acting job. _____ in a play before that one?
- a. saw / was doing / Had he ever acted
- b. were seeing / did / Has he ever acted
- c. had seen / had done / Did he ever act
- d. have seen / has done / Will he ever act
Question 30: Listen! Someone ____ up the stairs.
- a. is walking
- b. has walked
- c. will be walking
- d. will have walked
Choose the best sentence that can be made from the cues given.
Question 31: three years ago /I/ one of the best students / choose / attend / international student festival
- a. Three years ago, I was one of the best students whom were chosen to attend an international student festival.
- b. When three years ago, I was one of the best students to be chosen to attend an international student festival.
- c. Three years ago, I was one of the best students choosing to attend an international student festival.
- d. Three years ago, I was one of the best students to be chosen to attend an
international student festival.
Question 32: I / eager / prepare for / speech / I / have to read / in front of all members from other countries .
- a. I was too eager to prepare for my speech which I had to read in front of all members from other countries.
- b. I was very eager enough to prepare for my speech which I had to read in front of all members from other countries.
- c. I was very eager to prepare for my speech which I had to read in front of all members from other countries.
- d. I was very eager to prepare for my speech and which I had to read in front of all members from other countries.
Question 33: everything / go on / smoothly / I / believe / 1 /read / my speech fluently
- a. Everything went on smoothly so that I believed that I was reading my speech fluently.
- b. Everything went on smoothly and I believed that I was reading my speech fluently.
- c. Everything went on smoothly; however, I believed that I was reading| my speech fluently.
- d. Everything went on smoothly as I believed that I was reading my speech fluent.
Question 34: my surprise /I / finish / no one / clap their hands / they / for others
- a. But to my surprise, when I finished, no one was clapping their hands as they did for others.
- b. It was my surprise, when I finish, no one was clapping their hands as they did for others.
- c. And this was my surprise, when finishing, no one was clapping their hands as they did for others.
- d. But to my surprise, when I finished, no one was clapping their hands as they do for others.
Question 35: one of my friends / tell / me / later /1/ speak / my mother tongue, Vietnamese / instead / English
- a. One of my friends told me later that I speak in my mother tongue, Vietnamese, instead of in English.
- b. One of my friends who told me later that I had spoken in my mother tongue, Vietnamese, instead of in English.
- c. One of my friends told me later that I had spoken in my mother tongue, Vietnamese, instead of in English.
- d. So one of my friends told me later that I had spoken in my mother tongue, Vietnamese, instead of speak English.
Read the passage and choose the best answer to each question.
After spending a day at the beach, I stopped to buy a snack on my way home. But when I reached for my wallet, it wasn’t there. I checked my other pockets, and the car and then headed back to look at the beach. My driver’s license, my ID card – my mind was racing through all the things I had lost and I felt rotten. A search of the beach and parking lot proved fruitless, so I headed home. I tried to forget it because there was nothing I could do, but I was mad at myself for losing it. After dinner when I was watching TV and trying to forget, the phone rang and a voice asked: “Did you lose a wallet? I found it on the beach”. What a great feeling that gave me – not only for my luck, but also for my faith in all humanity!
Question 36: How much time did the writer spend on the beach?
- a. two days
- b. a day and a half
- c. a day
- d. three days
Question 37: What did he lose?
- a. His car
- b. His wallet
- c. . His key
- d. His snack
Question 38: How did he feel when he knew that he lost his driver’s license and ID card?
- a. He felt happy.
- b. He felt unhappy
- c. He felt angry.
- d. He felt excited.
Question 39: Where did he go after searching the beach and the parking lot and findingnothing?
- a. He went to the police station.
- b. He went to his office.
- c. He went home.
- d. He went to the grocery store.
Question 40: What did the person who found his wallet do?
- a. He called him.
- b. He came to his house.
- c. He called the police.
- d. He gave his wallet to the police
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
I believe that everyone has had embarrassing experiences in their life. I had one not so long ago and I thought it was the most embarrassing experience that I have (Question 41) _____ had! It happened to me in last winter vacation. I joined a (Question 42) ____ winter camp with my friends, Denise and Cher. We all lived far away from the place, so in order to (Question 43) ____ at the camp on time at 8 o'clock, we had to leave at 7:20. The sun was (Question 44)____ , flowers were blooming and birds were singing. (Question 45) ____ a beautiful day! Everything seemed so nice until I (Question 46)______—s that I forgot to bring something to drink. So I asked Denise to drive me to a department store. She (Question 47) ____ her car in front of the store and I ran in to buy some bottles of mineral water. When I got out of the store, I ran toward the car parked in front and got inside. Suddenly, I found it was not Denise’s car and the driver was (Question 48) ____ by me. I felt so (Question 49) _____ at that time. I kept apologizing and ran with shame and blush on my face to Denise’s car. My friends had seen the whole story, (Question 50)____ came to pass from the rear view mirror and they were laughing all the energy of their hearts.
- a. never
- b. ever
- c. forever
- d. always
- a. four days
- b. four-days
- c. four-day
- d. four day
- a. get
- b. come
- c. reach
- d. arrive
- a. shinning
- b. raising
- c. brightening
- d. burning
- a. What
- b. How
- c. It
- d. Which
- a. watched
- b. noticed
- c. saw
- d. looked
- a. put
- b. let
- c. parked
- d. sent
- a. enjoyed
- b. pleased
- c. amused
- d. shocked
- a. embarrass
- b. embarrassment
- c. embarrassed
- d. embarrassing
- a. whom
- b. which
- c. when
- d. that
Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 2: Personal experiences (P2)
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 8: Celebrations (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 6: Competitions (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 7: World population (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 9)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 3: A Party (P3)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 7)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 13: Hobbies (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 14: Recreation (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 Unit 10: Nature in danger (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 3: A party (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 4: Volunteer work (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 2: Personal experiences (P2)