Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 5: Study habits (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 5: Study habits (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter a, b, c or d the word that has different stress pattern from others.
- a. dictionary
- b. stationary
- c. cooperate
- d. excellent
- a. highlight
- b. report
- c. revise
- d. destroy
- a. behave
- b. heading
- c. promise
- d. lunar
- a. mother
- b. paper
- c. habit
- d. revise
- a. revision
- b. underline
- c. behavior
- d. deliver
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: It was ____easy for him to learn baseball because he had been a cricket player.
- a. purposefully
- b. exceedingly
- c. relatively
- d. normally
Question 7: Tom is watching TV now. So _____.
- a. does Mary
- b. Mary
- c. is Mary
- d. Mary does
Question 8: He told me ___________ my best to study English.
- a. try
- b. trying
- c. to try
- d. tried
Question 9: Where’s the ____________ dress that your boyfriend gave you?
- a. lovely long pink silk
- b. lovely pink long silk
- c. long pink silk lovely
- d. pink long lovely silk
Question 10: She ____ some old photographs in a drawer.
- a. came down
- b. came on
- c. came across
- d. came over
Question 11. Can you ____ what time the train leaves?
- a. find out
- b. find in
- c. find up
- d. find on
Question 12. He spent a lot of time and effort ____ that project.
- a. for
- b. with
- c. to
- d. on
Question 13. He promised ____ me.
- a. to help
- b. helping
- c. help
- d. to helping
Question 14. ____ is the study of the life of animals and plants.
- a. Biology
- b. Physics
- c. Chemistry
- d. Literature
Question 15. She got very good grades in all her exams.
- a. scores
- b. goals
- c. marks
- d. points
Rearrange the sentences to make meaningful sentences
Question 16: mountain/ amazed/ Are/ seeing/ at/ the/ you?
- a. Are you seeing the amazed at mountain?
- b. Are you amazed at seeing the mountain?
- c. Are the mountain amazed at seeing you?
- d. Are the mountain seeing you amazed at?
Question 17: London/ city/ the/ historic/ is/ of/ buildings.
- a. London is the historic buildings of city.
- b. London is historic city of the buildings.
- c. London the city is of buildings historic.
- d. London is the city of historic buildings.
Question 18: visitors/ every year/ This/ has/ more than/ city/ 2000.
- a. This city has more than 2000 visitors every year.
- b. This visitors has more than 2000 city every year.
- c. This more than 2000 city has visitors every year.
- d. This has city more than 2000 visitors every year.
Question 19: a/ can/ in/ What/ be/ desert/ found?
- a. What a desert can found be in?
- b. What can be found in a desert?
- c. What be can found in a desert?
- d. What can in a desert be found?
Question 20: to/ Mary/ like/ buy/ English – Vietnamese/ an/ would/ dictionary.
- a. Mary would like to buy an English – Vietnamese dictionary.
- b. Mary would like buy to an English – Vietnamese dictionary.
- c. Mary would to like buy an English – Vietnamese dictionary.
- d. Mary would like to buy an dictionary English – Vietnamese.
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Kenji and Ykari are new students in Peter's class. They are from Japan. They said they (Question 21) ___ together, (Question 22) ___ a week. They studied their textbook (Question 23) ___ it has the grammar at the back. They learned the rules (Question 24) ___ heart and then they wrote (Question 25) ____ of sentences and examples, and practiced with conversations.
- a. revised
- b. revision
- c. learned
- d. learning
- a. once
- b. one
- c. two
- d. a & b
- a. so
- b. so that
- c. because
- d. in order to
- a. with
- b. by
- c. on
- d. in
- a. lot
- b. lots
- c. many
- d. much
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
According to Dr. Lee, here are the most important things a Student should do to be a good language learner. First, you should always go to class and get to it early. Second, you should sit straight and pay attention. And you ought to ask and answer questions in class. Third, you should do all homework and try to use your new language outside of class at least once every week. Finally, you mustn’t give up!
Question 26. The author was trying to ____.
- a. show how important the language is
- b. introduce a new way of language learning
- c. give the reader advice on language learning
- d. persuade the readers to join their new language class
Question 27. The author wrote the passage to ____.
- a. students
- b. language learners
- c. doctors
- d. engineers
Question 28. Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?
- a. How To Be a Good Language Learner
- b. How To Be a Good Teacher
- c. A New Way of Language Learning
- d. Dr. Lee’s Ideas
Question 29. We could replace ‘ought to’ in line 2 with ____.
- a. should
- b. have to
- c. need
- d. can
Question 30. Language learners shouldn't ___.
- a. get to class early
- b. ask and answer questions in class
- c. be absent from school
- d. use the new language outside of class
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 3: At home (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Viet Nam (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 4: Our past (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 8: Country life and city life (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 1: My friends (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 13: Festivals (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 6: The young pioneers club (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 5: Study habits (P1)