Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 6: The young pioneers club (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 6: The young pioneers club (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has different stress pattern from others.
- a. recycle
- b. business
- c. position
- d. assistance
- a. differ
- b. favor
- c. respond
- d. offer
- a. gardening
- b. register
- c. similar
- d. encourage
- a. citizenship
- b. handicapped
- c. application
- d. businessman
- a. favor
- b. enroll
- c. explain
- d. assist
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: The company needs to reduce its ____ on just one particular product.
- a. depend
- b. dependence
- c. dependable
- d. dependant
Question 7: ____ you like to see my stamp collection?
- a. Will
- b. Would
- c. Do
- d. Have
Question 8: Have you ______ any news about Lan since her accident?
- a. heard
- b. hearing
- c. hear
- d. heared
Question 9: Is it possible for you to _____ me a favor?
- a. make
- b. do
- c. have
- d. get
Question 10: Don’t be ____ by these slick – talking businessmen.
- a. put aside
- b. put up
- c. taken in
- d. taken away
Question 11: We _____ to have agreed without knowing what it would cost.
- a. shouldn’t
- b. couldn’t
- c. didn’t
- d. ought not
Question 12. How long is it ____ we last went to the cinema?
- a. since
- b. for
- c. as
- d. when
Question 13. She arrived early ___ get a good seat.
- a. for
- b. since
- c. in order to
- d. so that
Question 14. The President is deeply concerned ___ this issue.
- a. about
- b. to
- c. in
- d. on
Question 15. There is a big difference_____ British and German schools.
- a. between
- b. from
- c. with
- d. of
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences with given words
Question 16: The young pioneers club/ raising/ some money/ help/ people/ the flooded area.
- A. The young pioneers club are raising some money helping people in the flooded area.
- B. The young pioneers club is raising some money to help people in the flooded area.
- C. The young pioneers club is raising some money help people in the flooded area.
- D. The young pioneers club is raising some money to help people in the flooded area.
Question 17. There/ will/ a lot of/ interesting/ activities/ do/ this program.
- A. There will be a lot of interesting activities to do in this program.
- B. There will be a lot of interesting activities doing on this program.
- C. There will be a lot of interesting activities do in this program.
- D. There will be a lot of interesting activities to do on this program.
Question 18. This book/ so/ interesting/ that/ I/ can’t/ put/ down
- A. This book is so interesting that I can’t put it down.
- B. This book is so interesting that I can’t put down.
- C. This book so interesting that I can’t put it down.
- D. This book so interesting that I can’t put down.
Question 19. I/ read/ this/ story/ about/ five/ times/ so far.
- A. I read this story five times so far.
- B. I have read this story five times so far.
- C. I had read this story five times so far.
- D. I am reading this story five times so far.
Question 20. The/ program/ really/ interesting, not/ it?
- A. The program is really interesting, doesn't it?
- B. The program are really interesting, isn't it?
- C. The program is really interesting, isn't it?
- D. The program does really interesting, doesn't it?
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Hoa is excited about the (Question 21) ___ activities she is going to do. The Y&Y is having a plan (Question 22) ____ the community. She’ll (Question 23) ____ in its recycling program. In joining this program, she’ll collect (Question 24) __ paper, glass and empty cans. Then she will send them for (Question 25)___.
She hopes that she could save natural resources and earn some money for her school Y&Y in these (Question 26)___. She also thinks about participating in (Question 27) ____ planting trees and flowers or (Question 28) ____ the street children.
- a. interesting
- b. interested
- c. boring
- d. bored
- a. help
- b. to help
- c. helping
- d. to helping
- a. take part
- b. participate
- c. fill
- d. a & b
- a. use
- b. used
- c. using
- d. to use
- a. recyclable
- b. recycle
- c. recycled
- d. recycling
- a. organizations
- b. members
- c. activities
- d. resources
- a. and
- b. either
- c. so
- d. neither
- a. help
- b. helped
- c. helping
- d. to help
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Since 1877, the Fresh Air Fund has helped poor children from New York City spend summers in the country. Each year, over ten thousand children, ages 6 to 18, participate in the program. Some stay at a camp; others live with a host family. The fund pays for all expenses.
The camps are for 8-to 15-year-olds. At camp, children can learn about the stars, see deer and cows and other animals, and go hiking, fishing, and of course, swimming. The children learn responsibility by helping out with chores like making beds and waiting on tables.
Question 29. The aim of the Fresh Air Fund is to help ____.
- a. poor children
- b. children from New York City
- c. all children
- d. poor children from New York City
Question 30. How many children take part in the program every year?
- a. all children ages 6 to 18
- b. ten thousand
- c. over ten thousand
- d. no information
Question 31. What does the word ‘others’ refer to?
- a. summer
- b. camps
- c. programs
- d. children
Question 32: What do the children do at the camp?
- a. Learn about the stars.
- b. See deer, cows, and other animals.
- c. Go hiking, fishing and swimming.
- d. all are correct
Question 33. Which of the following could replace the word ‘chores’?
- a. homework
- b. hard work
- c. housework
- d. all are correct
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 12: A vacation abroad (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 6: The young pioneers club (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 8: Country life and city life (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 9: A first - aid course (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Viet Nam (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 16: Inventions (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 1: My friends (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 1: My friends (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 8: Country life and city life (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 7: My neighborhood (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 4: Our past (P2)