Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Tìm từ có cách phát âm khác ở phần gạch chân trong mỗi đòng sau bằng cách khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D.
- A. mnual
- B. try
- C. mrigold
- D. chllenging
- A. mnitor
- B. scket
- C. remve
- D. icn
- A. mpact
- B. montor
- C. lne
- D. nstall
- A. dpart
- B. sockt
- C. mssage
- D. dgree
- A. docment
- B. compter
- C. msic
- D. adjst
II. Lựa chọn từ hoặc cụm từ phù hợp nhất để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây bằng cách khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D.
Question 6: The new invention may receive a lot of __________ from the public.
- A. concerns
- B. patents
- C. roles
- D. sciences
Question 7: If the sun shines, we ___________ to the town.
- A. would walk
- B. will walk
- C. walks
- D. are walking
Question 8: I'd rather_____ in the field than_____ at home.
- A. to work/ to stay
- B. work/ stay
- C. working/ staying
- D. worked/ stayed
Question 9. My mother told me she _______ very tired since she came back from a visit to our grandparents.
- A. was
- B. had been
- C. is
- D. has been
Question 10: He'll be remembered both as a brilliant Physician and as a true _______.
- A. Math
- B. Mathematics
- C. Mathematician
- D. Maths
Question 11: She seems to have spent all her life studying in _______ establishments.
- A. education
- B. educate
- C. educated
- D. educational
Question 12: Space travel is one of the marvels wonders of modern _______.
- A. science
- B. scientific
- C. scientifically
- D. scientist
Question 13: Digital cameras is a wonderful ___________.
- A. invent
- B. invention
- C. invented
- D. inventing
Question 14: My computer makes a _______ low buzzing noise.
- A. continue
- B. continued
- C. continuing
- D. continuous
Question 15: After he had spoken, a _______ silence fell on the room.
- A. die
- B. death
- C. deathly
- D. deathless
Question 16: What is a washing machine used _________?
- A. to
- B. in
- C. with
- D. for
Question 17: Put plants __________ a window so that they will get enough light.
- A. near to
- B. near of
- C. next to
- D. nearly
Question 18: I use a laptop __________ to music and watch videos.
- A. listen
- B. to listen
- C. listening
- D. listened
Question 19: Science is used in all corners of the world for the __________ of human.
- A. quality
- B. discovery
- C. benefit
- D. engine
Question 20: He suggested _______ to France this summer time.
- A. travel
- B. to travel
- C. travelling
- D. traveled
III. Điền từ thích hợp vào chỗ trống bằng cách chọn đáp án A, B, C hoặc D.
Computers are widely used nowadays and have _________ (21) benefits. First of all, they are used in various aspects _________ (22) our life such as science, industry, airline, military and so on. Computers are also the tool with which we are able _________ (23) the internet, watch animated television shows and other entertainment programs. Moreover, industrialization could not make its miracle jump without the support of computers. Computers, as well as advances in information technology, _________ (24) our life modern, convenient and civilized. Besides, computers and the internet bring us a great means of communication. Distance is no longer a matter of concern _________ (25) we can send emails within a few seconds or make cheap internet phone calls. In short, computers have become an indispensable device and are of vital use in the life of the human being.
- A. many
- B. much
- C. lot of
- D. a great deal of
- A. in
- B. with
- C. of
- D, for
- A. surf
- B. to surf
- C. surfs
- D. surfing
- A. makes
- B. is making
- C. have made
- D. made
- A. when
- B. what
- C. where
- D. who
IV. Sắp xếp lại các từ (cụm từ) để tạo thành các câu có ý nghĩa
Question 26: Lucia/ said/ they/ be not/ going to/ the/ cinema/ that night.
- A. Lucia said that they aren’t going to the cinema that night.
- B. Lucia said that they wasn’t going to the cinema that night.
- C. Lucia said that they weren’t going to the cinema that night.
- D. Lucia said that they hadn’t been going to the cinema that night.
Question 27: Science/ play/ important/ role/ our/ daily life.
- A. Science plays an important role on our daily life.
- B. Science plays an important role in our daily life.
- C. Science plays the important role on our daily life.
- D. Science plays the important role in our daily life.
Question 28: Viet/ said/ he/ would/ be doing/ experiment/ 10 o’clock/ following day.
- A. Viet said that he would be doing a experiment at 10 o’clock following day.
- B. Viet said he would be doing an experiment at 10 o’clock following day.
- C. Viet said he would be doing a experiment at 10 o’clock the following day.
- D. Viet said that he would be doing an experiment at 10 o’clock the following day.
Question 29: I/ can’t/ imagine/ life/ without/ science/ technology.
- A. I can’t imagine our life without science but technology.
- B. I can’t imagine our life without science and technology.
- C. I can’t imagine our life without science so technology.
- D. I can’t imagine our life without science nor technology.
Question 30: Parents/ not/ allow/ children/ play/ computer games/ long period of time.
- A. Parents don’t allow children play computer games for a long period of time.
- B. Parents don’t allow children playing computer games for a long period of time.
- C. Parents don’t allow children to play computer games for a long period of time.
- D. Parents don’t allow children played computer games for a long period of time.
V. Viết lại câu mà không thay đổi nghĩa
Question 31: Peter said: “I will try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.”
- A. Peter said that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.
B. Peter told that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.
C. Peter asked that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.
D. Peter talked that he would try to learn hard to pass the entrance exam.
Question 32: It’s fascinating to watch science fiction movies.
A. Watch science fiction movies is fascinating.
- B. Watching science fiction movies is fascinating.
C. Watch science fiction movies is boring.
D. Watching science fiction movies is boring.
Question 33: Thanks to technical advancements, we are having a more convenient life.
A. Our life would be more convenient if there were no technical advancements.
- B. Our life would be less convenient if there were no technical advancements.
C. Our life would be more expensive if there were no technical advancements.
D. Our life would be less expensive if there were no technical advancements.
Question 34: I haven’t been to this gallery before.
A. I don’t like going to galleries.
B. This gallery is attractive.
C. Before going to this, I didn’t go to any other gallery.
- D. This is the first time I have been to this gallery.
Question 35: My smart phone is so convenient that I bring it everywhere.
- A. It is such a convenient smart phone that I bring it everywhere.
B. I bring my smart phone everywhere although it’s convenient.
C. My smart phone is not convenient enough for me to bring.
D. My smart phone is convenient so that I can’t bring it anywhere.