Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 9: A first - aid course (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 9: A first - aid course (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter a, b, c or d the word that has the underlined part different from others.
- a. urban
- b. migrant
- c. traffic
- d. relative
- a. government
- b. comfortable
- c. company
- d. remote
- a. away
- b. rural
- c. delay
- d. strain
- a. typhoon
- b. country
- c. tragedy
- d. definitely
- a. flood
- b. good
- c. foot
- d. cook
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6. Peter’s uncle ______ to Hue next month.
- a. travel
- b. traveling
- c. to travel
- d. will travel
Question 7. I bought this new software _____ Chinese.
- a. for learning
- b. learning
- c. to learn
- d. learned
Question 8. She got a swollen spot _____ a bee sting.
- a. because of
- b. despite
- c. although
- d. so
Question 9. After the fire, we call the _____ to take the victims to the hospital.
- a. blanket
- b. emergency
- c. ambulance
- d. alchohol
Question 10. Mary jogs everyday ______ lose weight.
- a. so she can
- b. so that she can
- c. because she can
- d. so that to
Question 11. I will take a first-aid _____ to learn how to help people in case of emergency.
- a. course
- b. handkerchief
- c. wound
- d. ambulance
Question 12. Come to me if you _____help.
- a. need
- b. in need
- c. needed
- d. needing
Question 13. ___ is a long stick that someone put under their arm to help them walk when they have hurt their leg.
- a. Crutch
- b. Wheelchair
- c. Stretcher
- d. Bandage
Question 14. These medicines can _____ your headache.
- a. ease
- b. elevate
- c. revive
- d. affect
Question 15. Don’t overheat the victim with blankets or coat.
- a. make someone too hot
- b. make someone too cold
- c. hurt someone
- d. destroy someone
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences with given words
Question 16. I/ couldn’t/ see/ more/ a few/ feet/ front/ me/ because/ the/ snow.
- a. I couldn’t see more a few feet in front of me because of the snow.
- b. I couldn’t see more a few feet in front of me because the snow.
- c. I couldn’t see more than a few feet in front of me because the snow.
- d. I couldn’t see more than a few feet in front of me because of the snow.
Question 17. A lot of/ people/ be/ injured/ the/ earthquake.
- a. A lot of people were injured in the earthquake.
- b. A lot of people were injured on the earthquake.
- c. A lot of people were injured at the earthquake.
- d. A lot of people were injured for the earthquake.
Question 18. If/ there/ be/ fire/ in/ your house, call/ 114.
- a. If there is a fire in your house, to call 114.
- b. If there is a fire in your house, calling 114.
- c. If there be a fire in your house, call 114.
- d. If there is a fire in your house, call 114.
Question 19. The/ volcanic eruption/ be/ so destructive/ that/ many lives/ be threatened.
- a. The volcanic eruption was so destructive that many lives were threatened.
- b. The volcanic eruption is so destructive that many lives are threatened.
- c. The volcanic eruption be so destructive that many lives are threatened.
- d. The volcanic eruption be so destructive that many lives were threatened.
Question 20. What/ you/ do/ if/ there/ tornado/ in/ your area?
- a. What would you do if there is a tornado in your area?
- b. What would you do if there was a tornado in your area?
- c. What would you do if there were a tornado in your area?
- d. What would you do if there has been a tornado in your area?
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
A: Wow, you don’t (Question 21) ___ very good! Do you feel OK?
B: No, I think I’m getting a cold. What should I do (Question 22) ____ it?
A: You (Question 23) ____ stay at home and go to bed.
B: You’re probably right. I’ve got a really, bad cough, too.
A: Try (Question 24) ____ some hot tea with honey. It really helps.
B: Anything (Question 25) ___?
A: Yeah, I suggest you get a big box of (Question 26) ___!
- a. look
- b. seem
- c. feel
- d. all are correct
- a. to
- b. for
- c. of
- d. off
- a. must
- b. should
- c. ought to
- d. all are correct
- a. drink
- b. and drink
- c. drinking
- d. to drinking
- a. more
- b. different
- c. other
- d. else
- a. bandage
- b. alcohol
- c. tissues
- d. eye chart
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
It all happened rather quickly — the doctors realized that I needed to have my appendix out immediately, to prevent things from getting any worse, and they operated on me straight away. But I’m not feeling too bad and I’m getting better all the time. The doctors say it will take about a week for me to get over the operation completely.
I do find it a bit boring here — there’s nothing to do. They say I mustn't get up unless it’s absolutely necessary, so I can’t even get to the TV room.
Question 27. Who is the author?
- a. a patient
- b. a nurse
- c. a victim
- d.a & care correct
Question 28. What is the passage written about?
- a. an accident
- b. an event
- c. anemergency
- d. a festival
Question 29. How long does it take him to get over the operation completely?
- a. two days
- b. seven days
- c. fourteen days
- d. thirty days
Question 30. How does the author feel after the operation?
- a. He feels too bad.
- b. He feels a bit boring in the hospital.
- c. He feels better all the time.
- d. b & c are correct
Question 31. Which of the following is NOT true?
- a.The author is watching TV.
- b. He is going home soon.
- c. He can't get up
- d. He can’t go to the TV room.