Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 5: Study habits (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 5: Study habits (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter A, B, C or D the word that has the underlined part different from others.
- a. habit
- b. master
- c. Spanish
- d. behave
- a. improve
- b. promise
- c. moral
- d. pronounce
- a. dictionary
- b. find
- c. promise
- d. habit
- a. cooperation
- b. cooker
- c. book
- d. look
- a. heading
- b. lead
- c. beneath
- d. heat
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: It’s necessary _____ your listening and writing skills.
- a. to improve
- b. improve
- c. improving
- d. improved
Question 7: “ Would you mind lending me you bike?” – “ _____”
- a. Yes. Here it is
- b. Not at all
- c. Great
- d. Yes, let’s
Question 8: I usually watch TV ____ the evening.
- a. on
- b. at
- c. in
- d. All are correct
Question 9: ______ she was not well, she still went to work.
- a. Because
- b. Because of
- c. Although
- d. In spite of
Question 10: In the Us, the first stage of compulsory education ____as elementary education.
- a. to be generally known
- b. is generally known
- c. generally known
- d. is generally knowing
Question 11: Ba always ______ the homework before going to class.
- a. does
- b. dos
- c. do
- d. is doing
Question 12. James is very ill; he ____ to the hospital.
- a. need to go
- b. needs to go
- c. need going
- d. needs going
Question 13. His ___ towards me is very strange.
- a. behave
- b. behavior
- c. behaved
- d. behaving
Question 14. I was born in Vietnam, Vietnamese is my ___.
- a. mother tongue
- b. first language
- c. foreign language
- d. a & b
Question 15. How do you ____ your name?
- a. pronunciation
- b. pronounce
- c. pronounced
- d. pronoun
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences with given words
Question 16: She/ always/ want/ improve/ her English.
- a. She always wants to improve her English.
- b. She always wants improve her English.
- c. She always want to improve her English.
- d. She always want improve her English.
Question 17: Is/ Nile/ longest/ river/ world?
- a. Is the Nile the longest river in world?
- b. Is Nile the longest river in the world?
- c. Is the Nile longest river in the world?
- d. Is the Nile the longest river in the world?
Question 18:This site/ famous/ thrilling/ scenery.
- a. This site is famous thrilling scenery.
- b. This site is famous as thrilling scenery.
- c. This site is famous for thrilling scenery.
- d. This site is famous with thrilling scenery.
Question 19: I/ have never/ be/ more beautiful/ a waterfall/ before.
- a. I am have never a more beautiful waterfall before.
- b. I have never been to a more beautiful waterfall before.
- c. I have never be to a more beautiful waterfall before.
- d. I have never been a more beautiful waterfall before.
Question 20: I/ call/ the/ travel agents/ now.
- a. I’m calling the travel agent now.
- b. I calling the travel agent now.
- c. I call the travel agent now.
- d. I’m call the travel agent now
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Our classes take place (Question 21) ___ three hours every morning (Question 22) ___ Monday to Friday. The maximum class size (Question 23) ___ twelve and the average is ten. We use modern methods of teaching and (Question 24) ___ and the school (Question 25) ___a language laboratory, a video camera and recorder. You will only be (Question 26) ____ in improving your English, however, if you work (Question 27) ______ and practice speaking English as (Question 28) _____ as you can!
- a. for
- b. since
- c. at
- d. on
- a. between
- b. on
- c. at
- d. from
- a. is
- b. are
- c. has
- d. have
- a. learn
- b. learning
- c. learns
- d. learnt
- a. has
- b. have
- c. there is
- d. there are
- a. succeed
- b. success
- c. successful
- d. successfully
- a. hard
- b. hardly
- c. quick
- d. intelligent
- a. many
- b. a lot
- c. lots
- d. much
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
One of the most important parts of this method of language learning is the telling of stories. Twice every day, at the end of the morning and afternoon sessions, the teacher read us a boring story about the Familie Gartner. We were given the text: German on the left-hand side, the translation On the right-hand side. Then she told us to lie back and close our eyes while she read the text again, and the music played in the background. Afterwards, we could remember most of the details — and the vocabulary.
Question 29. What does the word ‘boring’ mean?
- a. interesting
- b. uninteresting
- c. happy
- d. unhappy
Question 30. What does the word ‘she’ refer to?
- a. the teacher
- b. one of the students
- c. Gartner
- d. one of the author’s friends
Question 31. We can replace the word ‘again’ with ____.
- a. one more time
- b. quietly
- c. Many times
- d. loudly
Question 32. Which language did the author learn?
- a. English
- b. German
- c. French
- d. Chinese
Question 33. Which of the following is NOT true?
- a. The students had the translation of the story on the right-hand side
- b. While the students were lying, the teacher read the text again.
- c. There wasn’t any music in their class.
- d. This new method seems to be successful