Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 10: Recycling (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter a, b, c or d the word that has the underlined part different from others.
- a. bucket
- b. crutch
- c. humid
- d. much
- a. explain
- b. reuse
- c. reduce
- d. detergent
- a. leather
- b. weather
- c. measure
- d. leader
- a. delighted
- b. deposit
- c. minimize
- d. tire
- a. confirm
- b. product
- c. deposit
- d. contest
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: The students are very excited when _________ how to recycle old bottles.
- A. learn
- B. learning
- C. learnt
- D. to learn
Question 7: “The longest fish in the contest was eighteen inches long". "It_____ by Thelma Rivers".
- A. was catching
- B. caught
- C. was caught
- D. catch
Question 8: _________ my father is old, he still goes jogging.
- A. Although
- B. Because
- C. So that
- D. Despite
Question 9: Lots of houses _______by the earthquake.
- A. are destroying
- B. destroyed
- C. were destroyed
- D. were destroying
Question 10: The representative of the company is explaining the benefit of _________ fluid.
- A. detergent
- B. mixture
- C. metal
- D. sunlight
Question 11: “Do you know that beautiful lady over there?” - “Yes, that’s Victoria. She’s ______in her group.”
- A. more beautiful than any girl
- B. more beautiful than any other girl
- C. so beautiful as other girl
- D. beautiful more than another girl
Question 12: In the Us, the first stage of compulsory education ___________ as elementary education.
- A. to be generally known
- B. is generally known
- C. generally known
- D. is generally knowing
Question 13. ____ is a wonderful natural fertilizer.
- a. Compost
- b. Plastic bag
- c. Envelope
- d. Garbage
Question 14. Glass is broken up, melted and made into new ___.
- a. silverware
- b. hardware
- c. ironware
- d. glassware
Question 15. Is the rubbish ____ every day?
- a. collect
- b. collecting
- c. collected
- d. be collected
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences with given words
Question 16: Learn/ English/ help/ us/ get over/ the/ language barriers.
- a. Learn English helps us get over the language barriers.
- b. Learning English helps us get over the language barriers.
- c. To Learn English helps us get over the language barriers.
- d. Learnt English helps us get over the language barriers.
Question 17: Recycling/ play/ important/ part/ our/ daily life.
- a. Recycling play an important part in our daily life.
- b. Recycling play a important part on our daily life.
- c. Recycling plays an important part in our daily life.
- d. Recycling plays a important part in our daily life.
Question 18: I/ make/ friends/ foreigner/ in/ chat room.
- a. I made friends with a foreigner in a chat room.
- b. I am making friends with foreigner in a chat room.
- c. I was made friends with a foreigner in a chat room.
- d. I have made friends with foreigner in a chat room.
Question 19: Will/ robots/ clean/ house/ future?
- a. Will robots to clean our house in the future?
- b. Will robots cleaning our house in the future?
- c. Will robots clean our house in the future?
- d. Will robots be clean our house in the future?
Question 20: Compost/ made/ from/ household/ garden waste.
- a. Compost are made from household and garden waste.
- b. Compost are made from household but garden waste.
- c. Compost is made from household and garden waste.
- d. Compost is made from household so garden waste.
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are in Class B, Year 8 at Stonehouse School. Every year our class goes (Question 21) ____ an adventure holiday. This year we would like (Question 22) ____ your center.
We are planning (Question 23) _ away for the first week in May, arriving on Friday 2 May. There will be 15 boys and 15 girls in our party, and two teachers.
We are (Question 24) ___ in sailing, rock climbing, canoeing, and map-reading. Can you send us (Question 25) ___ about your center?
We look forward (Question 26) ___ from you.
- a. in
- b. at
- c. on
- d. over
- a. attend
- b. attending
- c. to attend
- d. to attending
- a. go
- b. to go
- c. going
- d. to going
- a. interested
- b. interesting
- c. bored
- d. boring
- a. news
- b. message
- c. note
- d. information
- a. hear
- b. to hear
- c. hearing
- d. to hearing
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the question about it.
Paper and paper product can be easily recycled. Cardboard, newspaper, and high-quality papers can all be recycled. Different kinds of paper — like newsprint and high-quality white paper — are sorted into separate piles because they are processe differently.
Paper is recycled by shredding it into small pieces and mixing it with water. The mixture is beaten into mush, called pulp, that flows onto a moving screen where most of the water is taken out. Wood or paper fibers remain and the fiber is pressed through rollers that squeeze out more water. It is then dried in a steam —heated dryer. The result is recycled.
Question 27. Recycling on paper and paper products is ____.
- a. dangerous
- b. not difficult
- c. interesting
- d. wonderful
Question 28. What does the word ‘they’ in line refer to?
- a. cardboard
- b. newspaper
- c. high-quality papers
- d. kinds of paper
Question 29. What does the word ‘mixture’ mean?
- a. things that you do not want any more
- b. something that you make by mixing different things together
- c. pieces of paper and other things that people leave on the ground
- d. things that are old or useless
Question 30. Which of the following is NOT true?
- a. Different kinds of paper are processed differently.
- b. We cannot recycle newsprint and high-quality white paper.
- c. Paper is shredded into small pieces when it is recycled.
- d. People use water when they recycle paper.
Question 31. Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?
- a. Recycling Facts
- b. Friends of the Earth
- c. How to Recycle Paper
- d. The Importance of Recycling