Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 7: My neighborhood (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 7: My neighborhood (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter a, b, c or d the word that has the underlined part different from others.
- a. discuss
- b. discount
- c. recognize
- d. facility
- a. concern
- b. comfort
- c. convenient
- d. period
- a. parcel
- b. contact
- c. contest
- d. discount
- a. situation
- b. pancake
- c. tasty
- d. facility
- a. exhibition
- b. humid
- c. homework
- d. house
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: Our seats were _____ far from the stage that we couldn't see the actors and actresses clearly.
- a. very
- b. too
- c. enough
- d. so
Question 7: There is a wet market _____ my neighborhood.
- a. in
- b. on
- c. at
- d. for
Question 8: Residents in my area are concerning _____ water safety.
- a. of
- b. for
- c. about
- d. with
Question 9: Look! They ______ baseball.
- a. to play
- b. play
- c. are playing
- d. plays
Question 10: _____, dolphins have no sense of smell.
- a. As know as far
- b. As far as I know
- c. It is known as far
- d. Known as far as it is
Question 11: ____ you take a taxi, you'll still miss your train.
- a. As long as
- b. Provided
- c. Supposing
- d. Even if
Question 12. I don’t know ____ you do.
- a. as many as people
- b. as many people as
- c. such many people like
- d. so many as people
Question 13. ____ is something that people make or grow to sell.
- a. Product
- b. Production
- c. Produce
- d. Productive
Question 14. She has been a professional tennis player _____ years.
- a. since
- b. for
- c. in
- d. on
Question 15. The wallet was ____ in my pocket.
- a. too big to put
- b. too big for putting
- c. so big to put
- d. bigger can't put
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences with given words
Question 16: You/ will/ receive/ discount/ every/ five parcels.
- A. You will receiving discount for every five parcels.
- B. You will to receive discount for every five parcels.
- C. You will receive discount for every five parcels.
- D. You will be receive discount for every five parcels.
Question 17: This/ restaurant’s food/ taste/ very/ delicious.
- A. This restaurant’s food taste very delicious.
- B. This restaurant’s foods tastes very delicious.
- C. This restaurant’s foods to taste very delicious.
- D. This restaurant’s food tastes very delicious.
Question 18: The street/ not/ look/ attractive/ because/ there/ be/ a lot of/ rubbish.
- A. The street not look attractive because there’s a lot of rubbish.
- B. The street not look attractive because there’re a lot of rubbish.
- C. The street doesn’t look attractive because there’s a lot of rubbish.
- D. The street don’t look attractive because there’re a lot of rubbish.
Question 19: The music club/ be/ make/ so/ much noise/ that/ the residents/ require/ them/ turn/ the music/ down.
- A. The music club is making so much noise that the residents require them to turn the music down.
- B. The music club is make so much noise that the residents require them to turn the music down.
- C. The music club be make so much noise that the residents require them to turn the music down.
- D. The music club be making so much noise that the residents require them to turn the music down.
Question 20: Television/ a tool/ gain/ education/ information.
- A. Television is a tool to gain education and information.
- B. Television is a tool gaining education and information.
- C. Television are a tool to gain education and information.
- D. Television are a tool gaining education and information.
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
James: Excuse (Question 21) ____, I’m your new (Question 22) ____, Jack. I just moved in,
Mrs. Jones: Oh. Yes?
James: I’m looking for a grocery store. Are there (Question 23) ____ around here?
Mrs. Jones: Yes, there are some (Question 24) __ Pine Street.
James: OK. And is there a Laundromat near here?
Mrs. Jones: Well, I think there’s one across from the shopping center.
James: (Question 25) ___.
Mrs. Jones: By the way, there’s a barber shop in the shopping center, (26) ____
James: A barber shop?
- a. I
- b. me
- c. my
- d. myself
- a. neighbor
- b. neighborhood
- c. next-door
- d. newcomer
- a. any
- b. anywhere
- c. some
- d. somewhere
- a. of
- b. at
- c. on
- d. beside
- a. Youre welcome.
- b. Thank you.
- c. Excuse me.
- d. Never mind.
- a. neither
- b. either
- c. too
- d. b & c
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Japan's cities also have a mix of traditional and modern characteristics. There are tall office and apartment buildings as well as traditional wooden houses. Many people prefer to live near the center of cities, but because houses there are expensive, they often commute from suburbs. Traffic, pollution, and crowds are problems.
However, there is little crime, and even very crowded cities have many parks and gardens.
Question 27. Japan’s cities ____.
- a. is ancient
- b. is modern
- c. is old
- d. is not only traditional but also modern
Question 28. Most people ____.
- a. don’t like to live near the center of the city
- b. live near the center of the city
- c. prefer to live in the suburbs
- d. live in the suburbs
Question 29. What does the word ‘they’ refer to?
- a. cities
- b. characteristics
- c. buildings
- d. people
Question 30. What are the bad things about Japan’s cities?
- a. They have a mix of traditional and modern characteristics.
- b. They have many tall office and apartment buildings.
- c. They have many wooden houses.
- d. They have heavy traffic, pollution and crowds.
Question 31. What are the good things about Japan’s cities?
- a.There is little crime there.
- b. They are very crowded cities.
- c. There are many parks and gardens.
- d. a & c are correct