Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 15: Computers (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Tìm từ có cách đánh trọng âm khác các từ còn lại trong mỗi dòng sau bằng cách khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D
- A. install
- B. adjust
- C. method
- D. depart
- A. button
- B. degree
- C. socket
- D. access
- A. printer
- B. campus
- C. restrict
- D. proper
- A. skeptical
- B. properly
- C. computer
- D. bulletin
- A. requirement
- B. computer
- C. guarantee
- D. restriction
- A. remove
- B. impact
- C. icon
- D. button
- A. challenging
- B. document
- C. manual
- D. requirement
- A. technology
- B. definitely
- C. photography
- D. delivery
II. Lựa chọn từ hoặc cụm từ phù hợp nhất để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây bằng cách khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D.
Question 9. Dr. Miker ________ lunch yet, so he is really hungry.
- A. doesn't have
- B. didn't have
- C. hasn't had
- D. isn't having
Question 10. I can't get this screw to ________ the wall.
- A. go off
- B. come out of
- C. come from
- D. come off
Question 11. ________ begin with a few facts.
- A. Let is
- B. Let has
- C. Let us
- D. Let was
Question 12. ________ a song called "Close to the edge"?
- A. Have you ever heard
- B. Do you ever heard
- C. Did you ever heard
- D. Are you ever hearing
Question 13. I checked the phone card and made sure it was correctly ________.
- A. plug in
- B. plugged in
- C. plugged on
- D. plug
Question 14. I agreed ________ my mother about most things.
- A. to
- B. with
- C. together
- D. Ø
Question 15. ________ a pet when you were young?
- A. Do you have
- B. Did you have
- C. Have you had
- D. Was you having
Question 16. The policy has caused thousands of families ________ suffering.
- A. necessary
- B. unnecessary
- C. necessarily
- D. unnecessarily
Question 17. Tom has ________ had lunch, so he isn't very hungry.
- A. already
- B. yet
- C. still
- D. since
Question 18. Marie ________ at the age of 86, in 1964.
- A. dies
- B. has died
- C. died
- D. was died
Question 19. The little girl's tooth came ________ when she bit into the apple.
- A. out
- B. off
- C. of
- D. on
Question 20. People were warned to stay ________ the streets.
- A. out
- B. of
- C. off
- D. on
Question 21. Our baby ________ to talk yet.
- A. doesn't start
- B. didn't start
- C. hasn't started
- D. isn't starting
Question 22. ________ is the part of a country with hills and mountains.
- A. Highland
- B. Reef
- C. Valley
- D. Bay
Question 23. Please ________ the TV before you go to bed.
- A. plug
- B. unplug
- C. turn out
- D. come out of
III. Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi bằng cách chọn đáp án A, B, C hoặc D
The history of the computer in the twentieth century is one of dramatic adaption and expansion. The computer had modest beginnings in areas where it was used as a specialist tool. The first electronic computer was built in the 1930s and was solely for use of undergraduate students in Iowa State University to handle mathematical computations in nuclear physics. In World War II, computers were developed in order to wage counter espionage and break codes used by the enemy. In the post-war years the scope of computers was expanded to include the military industrial complex and academia. Obviously people needed to travel around these institutions and so there was a need for early network tools. In the 1960’s an early version of the Internet, ARPPANET was used in computers were starting to change our lifestyle, the way we do business and many style things (Elliot, 1994) and by the late 1980s, networks were expanding to embrace sections of the general public. The internet was born.
Question 24: When was the first electronic computer invented?
- A. in the 1920s
- B. in the 1930s
- C. in the 1940s
- D. in the 1950s
Question 25: In World War II, computers were developed in order to____________.
- A. break enemy’s code
- B. call other soldiers
- C. do calculations
- D. study geography
Question 26: Why was the scope of computer expanded in the post-war year?
- A. to teach at academic school
- B. to sell to other countries
- C. to spread knowledge
- D. to include the military industrial complex
Question 27: What is the name of the early version odd the Internet?
- A. INTRANET
- B. CONPANET
- C. INTERNET
- D. ARPPANET
Question 28: When were networks expanded to serve general public?
- A. by the late 1980s
- B. by the late 1970s
- C. by the late 1990s
- C. by the late 1960s
IV. Chọn cách viết đúng nhất từ các từ, cụm từ gợi ý bằng cách khoanh tròn A, B, C hoặc D.Question 29: Nuclear/ plants/ a lot of/ don’t/ power/ require/ space.
- A. Nuclear power plants don’t require a lot of space.
- B. Nuclear power a lot of plants don’t require space.
- C. Nuclear power don’t require a lot of space plants.
- D. Nuclear plants don’t require a lot of power space.
Question 30: He/ that/ was/ a/ said/ robot/ hire/ he/ the/ going to/ following Saturday.
- A. He said that he was going to hire a robot the following Saturday.
- B. He said that he was going to hire a following robot the Saturday.
- C. He said he was going to hire that a robot the following Saturday.
- D. He said that a robot was going to hire he the following Saturday.
Question 31: Wrong/ big/ decisions/ a/ in/ caused/ nuclear/ Chernobyl/ explosion.
- A. Wrong decisions in a big nuclear explosion caused Chernobyl.
- B. Wrong caused decisions in Chernobyl a big nuclear explosion.
- C. Wrong decisions in Chernobyl caused a big nuclear explosion.
- D. Wrong decisions in Chernobyl caused a big explosion nuclear.
Question 32: We/ before/ seen/ have/ Physical/ never/ this/ experiment.
- A. We have never before seen this Physical experiment.
- B. We have never Physical experiment seen this before.
- C. We have seen never this Physical experiment before.
- D. We have never seen this Physical experiment before.
Question 33: You/ keep/ you/ have/ want/ to/ stay/ to/ quiet/ here/ if.
- A. You have to keep quiet if you want to stay here.
- B. You have to want to keep quiet if you stay here.
- C. You have to stay here if you want to keep quiet.
- D. You have to keep quiet you if want to stay here.
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 8: Country life and city life (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 14: Wonders of the world (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 9: A first - aid course (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 1: My friends (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 6: The young pioneers club (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 16: Inventions (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Viet Nam (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 13: Festivals (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 4: Our past (P1)