Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 15: Going out (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 15: Going out (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Trong bốn chọn lựa A, B, C, D của mỗi câu, hãy chọn ra từ có trọng âm ở âm tiết thứ HAI.
- A. industry
- B. addictive
- C. compact
- D. regular
- A. outdoors
- B. motorbilke
- C. amusement
- D. worldwide
- A. premises
- B. traffic
- C. socialize
- D. arcade
- A. inventor
- B. library
- C. different
- D. robbery
- A. video
- B. cucumber
- C. image
- D. identify
II. Em hãy khoanh tròn một lỗi sai trong số những phần in đậm ở những câu sau:
Question 6. Playing computer games too much can harm to your health.
- A. Playing
- B. games
- C. harm
- D. health
Question 7. You should be used to drive on the left when you come to London.
- A. be
- B. to drive
- C. when
- D. come
Question 8. The noise in the street keeps Thuy wake all night.
- A. noise
- B. the
- C. keeps
- D. wake
Question 9. Some inventors of computer games are as younger than 14 or 15 years old.
- A. some
- B. are
- C. younger than
- D. years
Question 10. The Brown family prefers eating at home/ than going out to restaurants.
- A. the
- B. at home
- C. than
- D. to
III. Em hãy khoanh tròn từ hay những cụm từ phù hợp nhất (A, B, C, hay D) để điển vào chỗ trống trong bài hội thoại sau
Hong: (11)......... are you going, Hue?
Hue: I'm going to the movie theater. I'm going to see a new film there.
Hong: (12)..........interesting: Who are you going (13).............. ?
Hue: My classmates are Waiting (14)........... me at the cinema. Would you like to go with us?
Hong: (15)........... , but m busy now. I have to do my homework.
Hue: Well, Lhave to go now, or I'll be late. Bye bye!
- A. Where
- B. What
- C. Which
- D. How often
- A. What
- B. How
- C. Which
- D. How much
- A. by
- B. for
- C. to
- D. with
- A. or
- B. at
- C. with
- D. on
- A. I like it
- B. Yes I do
- C. Yes,I would
- D. I'd love to
IV. Em hãy đọc đoạn văn ngắn sau và khoanh tròn đáp án đúng nhất (A, B. C hay D) cho môi câu hỏi sau.
Sports and games make our body strong, prevent us from getting too fat and keep us healthy. These are not their only uses. They give us valuable practice in making eyes, brain and muscles work together. Sports and games are also useful for character-traning: boys and girls may leam about such virtues as courage, discipline and love of their country. The effects of these lessons will get deeper if each student leams to work for his team and not for himself. He will later find it natural to work for the good of his country instead of his own benefit.
Question 16. According to the passage, are sports and games good for our body?
- A. Yes, they-do
- B. No, they dont
- C. Yes, they are
- D. No, they aemit
Question 17. Is it true that sports and games heÌp to train our character?
- A. Yes, they do
- B. No, they don't
- C. Yes, it is
- D. No, ít isn't
Question 18. Should students work for themselves, but not for their country?
- A. Yes, they should
- B. No, they shouldn't
- C. Yes, they work
- D. No, It is wrong
Question 19. Do sports make us become more courage and not coward?
- A. yes, they do
- B. No, they don't
- C. Yes, we do
- D. No, they don/t
Question 20. Which of the following sentences is NOT TRUE acoording to the passage?
- A. Students should work for the good of their country.
- B. They should work for themselves
- C. They should work for their country
- D. They should take part a lot in sports
V. Tìm từ (cụm từ) thích hợp trong 4 lựa chọn A, B, C, D để điền vào chỗ trống:
Question 21. What a nice color TV set!..................
- A. How much did you pay for it?
- B. How much did you buy it?
- C. What price dịd you buy it?
- D. How expensive was it?
Question 22. I had a.................. evening. Everything went wrong
- A. terrific
- B. terrible
- C. terrified
- D . terrifying
Question 23. I felt very lonely in this strange city. Then.................. i met an old friend from Hue
- A. a day
- B. that day
- C. some day
- D. one day
Question 24. Teenagers like to hear the.................. pop music.
- A. newest
- B. recent
- C. latest
- D. most recent
Question 25. There are contests of folk music, games, Sports,.......................... .
- A. and etcetera.
- B. and such and such
- C. and such like
- D. and so on
Question 26. These popular TV series show............. characters and how they live.
- A. normal
- B. ordinary
- C. everyday
- D. average
Question 27. Pop is the..................... of popular music.
- A. abbreviation
- B. short form
- C. brief form
- D. abbreviated form
Question 28. Pop music is for a (n)...................... audienee.
- A. broad
- B. big
- D. great
Question 29. Pop bands and singers.................. their latest songs on TV.
- A. show
- B. carry out
- C. broadcast
- D. perform
Question 30. Neighbors don't spend................ together as they did in the past.
- A. as much time
- B. less time
- C. not much time
- D. a little time
Question 31. I want to know what teenagers do, what kinds of clothes they......... and what music they like.
- A. are putting on
- B. are wearing
- C. put on
- D. wear
Question 32. ..........................................
- A. What beautiful garden!
- B. What a beautiful garden!
- C. What such a beautiful garden!
- D. How beautiful a garden!
Question 33. ...............................................
- A. Do you know where Jakarta is?
- B. Do you know where is Jakarta?
- C. Do you know where Jakarta is in?
- D. Do you know where it is Jakarta?
Question 34. Are you afraid...................... crossing the busy streets?
- A. about
- B. of
- C. at
- D. for
Question 35. It's a waste of time and money If you fall asleep during the...........
- A. playing
- B. showing
- C. performance
- D. acting
VI. Hãy chọn câu có nghĩa gần nhất với câu in nghiêng đậm đã cho trong số A, B, C hay D.
Question 36. Lan has some cavities in her teeth.
- A. Lan has a toothache.
- B. Lan has a pain in her teeth
- C. Lan shouldn't go to the dentist.
- D. Both A and B are correct.
Question 37. Life in a big city 1s quite strange to Nga.
- A. Nga finds life in a big city Interesting.
- B. Nga likes life in a big city.
- C. Nga finds life in a big city quite strange
- D. Nga doesn't life in a big city.
Question 38. Miss Jenny isnt used to the weather in Vietnam.
- A. Miss Jenny loves the weather in Vietnam
- B. Miss Jenny hates the weather In Vietnam.
- C. Miss Jenny finds the weather in Vietnam comfortable.
- D. Miss Jenny doesn't get accustomed with the weather in Vietnam
Question 39. My sister is a good
- A. My sister sings very well
- B. My sister sings very good
- C. My sisier sings not very well
- D. My sister never sings very well
Question 40. Watching TV a lot is harmful to your eyes
- A. watching T.V a lot is not good for your eyes
- B. watching T.V a lot is necessary for your eyes
- C. watching T.V a lot widens your eyes
- D. watching T.V a lot is harmless for your eyes
Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 15: Going out (P1)
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 11: Keep fit, stay healthy (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 1: Back to school (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 4: At school (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 9: At home and away (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 12: Let's eat (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 10: Health and hygiene (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 14: Freetime fun (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 7: The world of work (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 8: Places (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 5: Work and play (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 1: Back to school (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 13: Activities (P2)