Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 4: At school (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 4: At school. Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Em hãy tìm từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với các từ còn lại trong mỗi dòng.
- A. whose
- B. luck
- C. music
- D. would
- A. magagine
- B. manage
- C. orange
- D. think
- A book
- B. cook
- C. look
- D. afternoon
- A. library
- B. richt
- C. science
- D. dictionary
- A. often
- B. shelf
- C. left
- D. chemistry
II. Trong bốn chọn lựa A, B, C, D của mỗi câu, hãy chọn ra từ có trọng âm ở âm tiết thứ BA.
- A. scientific
- B. biology
- C. geography
- D. activity
- B. interesting
- D. economics
- A. countryside
- B. economy
- D. cafeteria
- A. refrigeratoer
- B. alphabetical
- C. dictionary
- D. magazine
- A. librarlan
- B. entertainment
- C. historical
- D. experiment
III. Em hãy chọn đáp án thích hợp nhất (A, B, C hay D) để điền vào chỗ trống cho mỗi câu sau.
Question 11. Minh: …………. your favourite subject? - Na: Math, It’s interesting.
- A. What
- B. How
- C. What’s
- D. Hows
Question 12. I have English, history, music and physical education …………
- A. on Monday at 7.30
- B. in Monday at 7.30
- C. at Monday on 7.30
- D. on Monday on 7.30
Question 13. Nga: Are those your books, Lan?/ Lan: Yes, ……………………
- A. this is
- B. those are
- C. they are
- D. these are
Question 14. Miss Lien: Are those your students, Miss Nga?/ Miss Nga: No,………………………
- A. this isn’t
- B. those aren’t
- C. they aren’t
- D. these aren’t
Question 15. Hoa: Do you have magagines and newspaper here ?
Librarian: Yes. They are on the racks…………….. the middle.
- A. on
- B. in
- C. at
- D. from
Question 16. You want to know the time now, you ask:
- A. What time is it now?
- B. What is time?
- C. What is the time now?
- D. A and B are correct
Question 17. …………. classes do you have today? - We have five classes.
- A. What
- B. which
- C. How
- D. How many
Question 18. Our lesson ………….. at 7 o'clock every morning.
- A. begin
- B. begins
- C. will begin
- D. is beginning
Question 19. Some girls ………. breakfast at the canteen now.
- A. eat
- B. eats
- C. is eating
- D.are eating
Question 20. Tom's house is …………. to the river.
- A. near
- B. next
- C. between
- D. in front
Question 21. Nga: How many breaks do you have each day, Hoa?/ Nga: I have two……breaks.
- A. ten-minutes
- B. ten-minutes for
- C. ten-minute
- D. ten-minute for
Question 22. She usually …………. the bus to school at 6.30.
- A. catch
- B. Is catching
- C. catches
- D. catchs
Question 23. Nam: What time do you get up? / Long: …………….
- A. It’s 6 a.m
- B. It’s 6 o’clock
- C. At 6 a.m
- D. A and B are correct
Question 24. I usually have……….. in the mormnings.
- A. a bath
- B. bath
- C. the bath
- D. B and C are correct
Question 25. The Math and Science books are ………… the shelves ……….the left
- A. at......... on
- B. on.......... on
- C. in........... on
- D. on........... at
IV. Chọn ra một lỗi sai trong 4 phần bôi đậm dưới của mỗi câu.
Question 26. My school library has about twenty thousands books.
- A. school
- B. has
- C. about
- D. thousands
Question 27. I am liking History because is an interesting subject
- A. am liking
- B. History
- C. an
- D. subject
Question 28. One of the world’s largest libraries are the United States’s Library of Congress.
- A. One
- B. world’s
- C. are
- D. the
Question 29. Xuan Dieu's book of Poems are in the Viet Namese literature section of the library
- A. Dieu’s
- B. are
- C. the
- D. section
Question 30. The school cafeteria only opens at lunchtimes
- A. The
- B. only
- C. opens
- D. lunchtimes
V. Hãy chọn câu đúng nhất được thành lập từ các từ và cụm từ gợi ý trong số A, B, C hay D.
Question 31. Our school/ one/ the/ large/school/ the city//
- A. Our school is one largest school in the city.
- B. Our school is one of the largest schools in the city.
- C. Our school is one of the large school in the city.
- D. Our school is one of the largest schools at the city.
Question 32. You think/ History/ interesting/ important/ subject?//
- A. Do you think is History an interesting and important subject?
- B. Do you think History is a interesting and important subject?
- C. Do you think History an interesting and important subjects?
- D. Do you think History is an interesting and important subject?
Question 33. Dictionaries/ reference books/ be/ the rack/ middle//
- A. The dictionaries and reference books are on the rack in the middle.
- B. The dictionaries and reference books are in the racK on the middle.
- C. The dictionaries and reference books are on the rack on the middle.
- D. The dictionaries and reference books are on the rack at the middle.
Question 34. We/ sit/ read/ wonderful things/ and then/ window/ open/ the world.
- A.. We sit and read at wonderful things and then a window opens on the world.
- B. We sit and read of wonderful things and then a window opens on the world.
- C.. We sit and read about wonderful things and then a window open on the world.
- D. We sit and read about wonderful things and then a window opens on the world.
Question 35. American students / hour/ lunch/ two/ 20 - minute break/ day.
- A. American students have one hour for lunch and two 20-minute break each day.
- B. American students have one hour at lunch and two 20-minute breaks each day.
- C. American students have one hour for lunch and two 20-minute breaks each day.
- D. American students have one hour for lunch and two 20-minute breaks each days.
VI. Đọc hiểu văn bản và trả lời các câu hỏi.
Life on Mars
By Carolyn Gloeckner
The year was 1976. The people cheered. Two American spaceships had landed on Mars.
The ships would help them learn about Mars. But most people just wanted to know one thing. Is there liƒe on Mars?
The ships took pictures. These pictures were sent to Earth in the forms of signals. On Earth, the signals were changed back into pictures. People looked at them closely.
They saw a pink sky. They saw red rocks. They saw red soil. But they saw no animals or plants. The ships craped up soil. It was tested. These might be plants in it. They might be too small to see. The ships sent their tests back to Earth.
People were puzzled. Some of the tests seemed to show life. Some did not. People decided that the tests showed nothing for sure.
Is there lifeon Mars? We still don’t know. We might know some day. But someday we could be the life on Mars!
Question 36. This story is mostly about.................
- A.spaceship testing rocks and soil
- B. pictures of Mars
- C. people learning new thing about Mars
- D. American spaceships.
Question 37. People learned about the rocks on Mars…………
- A. by touching lthe rocks
- B. by receiving signals from the rocks
- C. by taking the rocks to Earth
- D. by looking at pictures.
Question 38. People were puzzled because.....................................
- A. all of the tests showed no life on Mars
- B. some of the tests showed no life on Mars
- C. the plants were too small to see.
- D. no animals were found in the soil.
Question 39. Mars and Earth are diferent because………..
- A. only Earth has a blue sky
- B. only Mars has red rocks
- C. plants on Earth are big enough to see.
- D. the soil on Mars is red
Question 40. The next thing that most likely will happen is that………………
- A. people will learn more abobt Mars
- B. people will plant trees on Mars
- C. people will send more spaceships to Mars
- D. people will go to live on Mars.
Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 4: At school (P2)