Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 8: Places (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 8: Places (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
I. Trong bốn chọn lựa A, B, C, D của mỗi câu, chọn ra từ mà phần gạch chân dưới có cách phát âm khác với 3 từ kia.
- A. souvenir
- B. south
- C. thousand
- A. hotel
- B. post
- C. opposite
- D. local
- A. police
- B. stores
- C. house
- D. banks
- A. bank
- B. mango
- C. chance
- D. change
- A. stamp
- B. stand
- C. stadium
- D. blank
II. Em hãy tìm từ không cùng loại với các từ khác trong mỗi dòng.
- A. hard
- B. lazy
- D. beautiful
- A. novel
- B. phonecard
- C. stamp
- D. envelope
- A. theater
- B. cinema
- C. stadium
- D. school
- A. supermarket
- B. museum
- C. market
- D. foodstore
- A. hospital
- B. busstop
- C. station
- D. airport
III. Tìm từ (cụm từ) thích hợp trong 4 lựa chọn A, B, C, D để điền vào chỗ trống
Question 11. l phone my parents..............
- A. a time a week
- B. once a week
- C. once every week
- D. one time a week
Question 12. I’d like to mail this letter……. My friend in the US
- A. for
- B. with
- C. to
- D. up to
Question 13. I’d his letter to me, Tim tells me……….. his life in the US
- A. all of
- B. all things about
- C. about all
- D. all about
Question 14. Use these stamps to mail letters………..
- A. overseas
- B. over the seas
- C. oversea
- D. to overseas
Question 15. “How do we get to the post ofice?' - .....................
- A. “Turn right just after the Bank of China”
- B. “By bus”
- C. “You should go by bus”
- D. You can get there by asking the way
Question 16. “How far is it from here?” - ……………….
- A. “No, it isn't very far”
- B. “Two kilometers at least."
- C. “It’s a long way”
- D. “It’s a long way from here to there”.
Question 17. I think I’lI go by bus. Where's the nearest bus stop? - ………
- A. “It’s at least 500 meters.”
- B. “Ifs five minutes by bus."
- C. “Cross the road and turn left”
- D. “500 meters from here”
Question 18. “What time is there a bus?” - ……………….
- A. Seven thirty.
- B. An hour and a half
- C. wice a day
- D. There’s a bus every day
Question 19. How often do the buses run? - ……………
- A. Twice or three times
- B. From that bus stop over there
- C. Every hour
- D. They run very on time.
Question 20. What’s that tall building over there? - …………….
- A. Yes, it’s tall
- B. No, it’s not tall
- C. Yes, it’s the new library
- D. It’s a library
Question 21. Can you tell me the way to the Arts Club from here? - ………..
- A. Yes, I can
- B. Keep straight on, then take the first turning on the left. You can’t miss it.
- C. No, I can’t. But it’s not far.
- D. Yes, I can tell you.
Question 22. How long does it take to get to the City Library from your school? - ……………..
- A. Yes, is a long way
- B. No, it isn’t far.
- C. Im sorry I don't know
- D. You can go there by bus
Question 23. Do you know where there's a souvenir shop? - ………..
- A. Yes, I do. There's one that’s open all day.
- B. There's one about 500 meters along this street.
- C. I know there is one
- D. No, there's not one near here.
Question 24. What was the.................. cost of the goods she bought.
- A. total
- B. whole
- C. entire
- D. general
Question 25. How much does it................ to mail a local letter in Vietnam.
- A. take
- B. pay
- C. require
- D. cost
IV. Em hãy khoanh tròn một lỗi sai trong số những phần gạch chân (A, B, C hay D) ở những câu sau.
Question 26. It takes /she 15 minutes to do/ morning exercises every day.
- A. takes
- B. she
- C. to do
- D. morning exercises
Question 27. I like to buy some notebooks and pens, please
- A. like
- B. some
- C. pens
- D. please
Question 28. How much/ does your trouses/ and T-shirt?
- A. How much
- B. does
- C. trouses
- D. and
Question 29. Nam writes regularly/ to/ his/ American penpal.
- A. writes regularly
- B. to
- C. his
- D. American penpal.
Question 30. We need buying some stamps and envelopes so we are going to the post-office
- A. need buying
- B. stamps and envelopes
- C. are going
- D. to
V. Bài đọc hiểu và trả lời câu hỏi bên dưới
The boy Who Cried Wolf
A farmer brought a new boy to the ñelds to care for his sheep.
“If a wolf comes, call as loud as you can,” said the farmer, “and I will come running,”
The boy soon found he did not like being alone. One morning he thought of a way to have some fun. He put his hands to his mouth. He called. “The wolft The wolft? "
The farmer came running. “Where is the wolf?” he asked. “It was only a jokes,” said the boy. “The wolf was not here.”
“Let us have no more jokes,” said the farmer.
The next day, the boy again grew tired of being alone and he called, “Wolft Wolft” Again the farmer came. Again there was no wolf.
The next day, a wolf did come. The boy called for help as loud as he could.
The farmer heard but did not come. He thought it was Just another joke.
With no one to stop him, the wolf killed two of the sheep. When the farmer found out, the boy lost his job.
“If you tell lies,” said the farmer, “no one will ever believe you. Not even when you are telling the truth?”
Question 31. The boy wanted some fun because....................
- A. the farmer told him to do so.
- B. his job was new for him.
- C. he was getting bored.
- D. he wanted to see a wolf.
Question 32. When the boy cried wolf the first time....................
- A. the farmer did not come at all.
- B. the farmer came in a hurry.
- C. a wolf was attacking the sheep.
- D. the farmer came in time to protect his sheep.
Question 33. When the boy cried wolf the second time.....................
- A. the farmer came but found no wolf.
- B. the farmer didn't want the boy to work for him any more.
- C. the wolf was frightened and ran away.
- D. the farmer came to drive the wolf away.
Question 34. When the boy cried wolf the third time...............
- A. the farmer came but it was too late tọ protect his sheep.
- B. the farmer didn't come because he was afraid of the wolf.
- C. a wolf did come and kill two sheep.
- D. he was glad that a wolf did come.
Question 35. From the story we can learn that...........
- A. a good way of having fun is crying wolf,
- B. If we dont tell lies, people will believe everything we say.
- C. looking after sheep is boring work.
- D. farmers should never hire boys to care for their sheep.
VI. Hãy chọn câu đúng nhất được thành lập từ các từ và cụm từ gợi ý trong số A, B, C hay D:
Question 36. How long/ take/ get/ Ha Noi/ plane
- A. How long do it take to get to Ha Noi by plane?
- B. How long does it take to get to Ha Noi by plane?
- C. How long does it takes to get to Ha Noi by plane?
- D. How long it takes to get to Ha Noi by plane?
Question 37. How far/ from/ post office/ bakery?
- A. How far is it from the post office to the bakery?
- B. How far it from the post office to the bakery?
- C. How far does it from the post office to the bakery?
- D. How far is from the post office to the bakery?
Question 38. Sovenir shop/ between/ bookstore/ toystore.
- A. The souvenir shop is between the bookstore with the toystore.
- B. The souvenir shop is between the bookstore to the toystore.
- C. The souvenir shop ¡is between the bookstore and the toystore.
- D. The souvenir shop between the bookstore and the toystore.
Question 39. Could/ tell/ how/ get/ filling statilon/ please?
- A. Could you tell me how fo getting to the filling station, please?
- B. Could you tell me how to gets to the filling station, please?
- C. Could you tell me how to get to the filling station, please ?
- D. Could you tell me how to Is get to the filling station, please?
Question 40. How much/ cost/ mail/ letter/ USA ?
- A. How much do it cost to mail a letter to the USA?
- B. How much does it cost to mail a letter to the USA?
- C. How much does it costs to mail a letter to the USA?
- D. How much do it costs to mail a letter to the USA?
Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 7 unit 8: Places (P2)