Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P2)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8: Unit 10: Recycling (P2). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Choose the letter a, b, c or d the word that has different stress pattern from others.
- a. wooden
- b. reduce
- c. bucket
- d. mixture
- a. natural
- b. deposit
- c. delighted
- d. deliver
- a. glassware
- b. refill
- c. explain
- d. inform
- a. industry
- b. detergent
- c. natural
- d. elevate
- a. leather
- b. compost
- c. confirm
- d. sandal
Choose the letter a, b, c or d to complete the sentences
Question 6: - “Would you bother if I had a look at your paper?” - “______”
- a. You’re welcome
- b. Well, actually I’d rather you didn’t
- c. That’s a good idea
- d. Oh, I didn’t realize that
Question 7: You_____ yourself ill if you don't eat properly.
- a. were to make
- b. make
- c. would make
- d. will make
Question 8: We are looking __________ a type of cup recycled from grains.
- a. for
- b. in
- c. at
- d. after
Question 9: He turned off the lights before going out _____ waste electricity.
- a. so that not
- b. as not to
- c. in order that not
- d. so as not to
Question 10: _______in that company?
- a. Do shoes make
- b. Are shoes be made
- c. Shoes are made
- d. Are shoes made
Question 11: A _______ is a person or group competing in a final.
- a. final
- b. finally
- c. finalize
- d. finalist
Question 12: She's studying modern Japanese language and _______.
- a. culture
- b. cultured
- c. cultural
- d. culturally
Question 13. We should use ____ bags instead of plastic bags.
- a. cloth
- b. clothe
- c. clothed
- d. clothing
Question 14. Beer ____ for breakfast in England years ago.
- a used be drunk
- b. used to be drunk
- c. used to drunk
- d. used to be drank
Question 15. I ____ some rice on the floor of the chicken coop.
- a. scattered
- b. grew
- c. threw away
- d. raised
Rewrite sentences without changing the meaning
Question 16: If I had a smart phone, I would be able to read emails.
- a. I could read emails because I don’t have a smart phone.
- b. I couldn’t read emails because I didn’t have a smart phone.
- c. I couldn’t read emails because I don’t have a smart phone.
- d. I could read emails because I have a smart phone.
Question 17: How much is a washing machine?
- a. What’s the price of a washing machine?
- b. What is a washing machine?
- c. How is a washing machine?
- d. How many is a washing machine?
Question 18: They recycle car tires to make pipes and floor coverings.
- a. Car tires are recycled to make pipes and floor coverings.
- b. They make pipes and floor coverings to recycle car tires.
- c. Recycling car tires is difficult.
- d. Making pipes and floor covering takes time.
Question 19: I am certain that there are no trains from Hanoi on Saturday.
- a. I think there are no trains from Hanoi on Sunday.
- b. I am unaware there are no trains from Hanoi on Sunday.
- c. I wonder there are no trains from Hanoi on Sunday.
- d. I am sure there are no trains from Hanoi on Sunday.
Question 20: Thanks to recycling, we can save a lot of money.
- a. Recycling helps us to save a lot of money.
- b. We are thankful to recycling.
- c. Money is important in recycling.
- d. A lot of money can be save unless we recycle.
Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Don’t use disposable products. In a single year, people (Question 21) __ the United States use enough disposable diapers (Question 22) ____ to the moon and back seven times. If you (Question 23) ___ disposable products, use products made from (Question 24) ___ materials. Also, recycle whenever possible. Recycling on aluminum can saves (Question 25) ___ energy to run a TV (Question 26) ___ three hours.
- a. in
- b. at
- c. on
- d. from
- a. reach
- b. reaching
- c. to reach
- d. for reaching
- a. have
- b. use
- c. sell
- d. hold
- a. recycle
- b. recycles
- c. recycling
- d. recycled
- a. enough
- b. too
- c. very
- d. much
- a. on
- b. at
- c. of
- d. for
Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
There are often containers in car parks outside supermarkets for people to put bottles in; clear, green and brown bottles are separated. Also, newspaper and magazines can be recycled as well as cans made of aluminum. One of the problems of this is that most people don’t want to take their rubbish there. To overcome this, some local councils also provide special containers, often called ‘recycling bins’, for people to collect glass and paper in. They put these outside their houses at the same time as their rubbish, and they are collected and recycled.
Question 27. What are the containers in car parks outside supermarkets for?
- a. For people to put bottles in.
- b. For separating clear, green, and brown bottles.
- c. For recycling newspapers and magazines.
- d. no information
Question 28. ____ can be recycled.
- a. Bottles
- b. Newspapers and magazines
- c. Cans made of aluminum
- d. all are correct
Question 29. What does the word ‘rubbish’ mean?
- a. things that you do not want any more
- b. something that you make by mixing different things together
- c. things that is bad
- d. things that is very old
Question 30. What does the word ‘they’ refer to?
- a. local councils
- b. containers
- c. people
- d. rubbish
Question 31. Which of the following is NOT true?
- a. There are often containers outside supermarkets.
- b. Most people take their rubbish to car parks.
- c. ‘Recycling bins’ are provided by some local councils.
- d. ‘Recycling bins’ are provided for people to collect paper in.
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 11: Traveling around Viet Nam (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 13: Festivals (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 8: Country life and city life (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 1: My friends (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 4: Our past (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 7: My neighborhood (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 13: Festivals (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 10: Recycling (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 unit 16: Inventions (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 8 Unit 12: A vacation abroad (P2)