[Friends plus] Giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 5 Food and Health - Language Focus
Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 5 Food and Health - Language Focus. Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Chân trời sáng tạo" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn.
1. Find example of the words below in the texts on pages 62 and 63. Which are countable (c) and which are uncountable (u)? Add the words to Rules 1-2
1. an egg/ eggs, a bread/ breads, a sweet/ sweets
2. pasta, water, snack
2. Look at the picture and complete the sentences
1. rice 2. cheese 3. meat
4. vegetables 5. pears 6. crips
3. Look at the sentences in exercise 2 and choose the correct words in Rules 1-3
1. much 2. many 3. negative
4. Complete question 1-5 with much and many. Then choose the correct words in the answers
1 How.......... meat do vegetarians eat? They don't eat any / much / many meat.
2 How.......... vitamins are there in white rice? There aren't many / much / some vitamins in white rice.
3 How........... fat is there in chocolate? There's a lot of / much / many fat in chocolate.
4 How.......... fruit is there in fizzy drinks? There isnt usually much / many / some fruit ín fizzy drinks.
5 How.......... people can't eat nuts? There are some / much / any people who can't eat nuts.
1. much, any 2. much, much 3. much, much
4. many, some 5. many, some
5. What do you usually eat and drink every week? Complete the sentences. Then compare with other people in the class. Are they the same or different?
1. I eat some noodles
2. I never eat any breads
3. I don't eat much rice
4. I don't drink much juice
5. I never drinks any fizzy drinks