[Friends plus] Giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 8: Going away - Reading
Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 8: Going away - Reading. Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Chân trời sáng tạo" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn.
1. Read the text and write C (Ciara), M (Martin} or J (Jason).
1 bought a guidebook last week............
2 isn't going to go away thịs summer ..............
3 has got Vietnamese friends..............
4 is going to have a drink with friends..............
5 is going to explore some caves. ............
6 is going to spend time in an expensive city........
1. C 2. M 3. J 4. M 5. J 6. C
2.Read and listen to the text and write True or False.
1. Ciara is going to Paris next week.
2. Martin plans to teach some of his new friends how to play tennis.
3. Jason likes to take amazing photos with his friends.
2. F ( some of my friends are going to learn how to play tennis with the new sports techer)
3. VOCABULARY PLUS Use a dictionary to check the meanings of the adjectives in blue in
- cool (a): mát mẻ
- expensive (a): đắt đỏ
- Boring (a): nhàm chán
- new (a): mới
- magnificent (a): tráng lệ
- awesome (a): tuyệt vời
4. Work in groups. Which holiday do you prefer, Ciara's, Martin' s or Jason's? Why? Where did you go on your last holiday? What did you do?
- I prefer Ciara's holiday because i never have been to France and Paris is romantic city and it's fashion capital of the world. I will buy a lot of things if i go there
- I prefer Jason's holiday because i'm a nature lover and Ha Long Bay is a famous wonder of the world. Vietnamese people are also friendly. As I know, travelling in Viet Nam is not expensive.
- I prefer Martin's holiday because i don't like travelling. I love sport and i will spend my summer holiday on learning badminton.