Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 1: Friendship (P1)
Bài có đáp án. Câu hỏi và bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Unit 1: Friendship (P1). Học sinh luyện tập bằng cách chọn đáp án của mình trong từng câu hỏi. Dưới cùng của bài trắc nghiệm, có phần xem kết quả để biết bài làm của mình. Kéo xuống dưới để bắt đầu.
Circle the word whose stress is on the firstsyllable.
- a. consign
- b. accuse
- c. climate
- d. account
- a. neighbor
- b. decide
- c. defect
- d. connect
- a. declaim
- b. theory
- c. decay
- d. divorce
- a. affect
- b. protect
- c. embrace
- d. sneaky
- a. forbid
- b. forget
- c. candy
- d. conceive
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence; substitutes the underlined part; or has a close meaning to the original one.
Question 6: She found it difficult to get _____ with new friends.
- a. acquaint
- b. acquainted
- c. acquaintance
- d. acquaints
Question 7: My friend often shows her _____ whenever I have troubles.
- a. sympathy
- b. sympathize
- c. sympathetic
- d. sympathetically
Question 8: He does not know much about the project but he is very _____.
- a. enthusiastic
- b. enthusiast
- c. enthusiasm
- d. enthusiastically
Question 9: Daisy is so _____ . She only cares about herself, not about other people.
- a. helpful
- b. selfish
- c. loyal
- d. talkative
Question 10: She is not determined and often changes her ideas. What a/an _____ girl she is!
- a. uncertain
- b. mutual
- c. suspicious
- d. changeable
Question 11: Although we are classmates, I do not have an ______ relationship with him.
- a. aimless
- b. unselfish
- c. special
- d. acquaintance
Question 12: John left a _____ impression on me. I will never forget him.
- a. loyal
- b. lasting
- c. capable
- d. constant
Question 13: ______ is the quality of being faithful and loyal to a particular person or belief.
- a. Acquaintance
- b. Constancy
- c. Sympathy
- d. Sorrow
Question 14: He is not good _____ maths. He is incapable ______ calculating.
- a. at / of
- b. on / for
- c. for / of
- d. with / in
Question 15: Two friends should be loyal _____ each other.
- a. on
- b. with
- c. over
- d. to
Question 16: My close friend is often concerned ______ all problems that I mention.
- a. over
- b. with
- c. above
- d. into
Question 17: _____ friend in need is _____ friend indeed.
- a. The / the
- b. A / a
- c. Ø / Ø
- d. Ø / the
Question 18: The exam is coming so the teachers make their students ______ a lot.
- a. study
- b. to study
- c. studying
- d. studied
Question 19: Her parents want her _____ a doctor.
- a. become
- b. to become
- c. becoming
- d. became
Question 20: It is _____ the directions.
- a. you too kind to give me
- b. you very kind to give me
- c. very kind of you to give me
- d. very kind of you give me
Question 21: I consider it my affair ______ the newcomers in my class.
- a. to help
- b. help
- c. helped
- d. helping
Question 22: These employees are made ______ overtime.
- a. to work
- b. work
- c. working
- d. worked
Question 23: The teacher never lets us _____ out when _______.
- a. to go / explains
- b. go / explaining
- c. going / to explain
- d. gone / explained
Question 24: Whenever I see an action film, I feel my heart _______ strongly.
- a. to thumb
- b. thump
- c. thumping
- d. thumped
Question 25: He bought a computer because he wanted to store all the information that he had collected.
- a. Buying a computer because he wanted to store all the information that he had collected.
- b. Although he wanted to store all the information that he had collected, he bought a computer.
- c. He bought a computer for him that he stored all the information that he had collected.
- d. He bought a computer to store all the information that he had collected.
Question 26. He was the first _____ the fire.
- a. discover
- b. to discover
- c. discovering
- d. discovered
Question 27: The manager had some letters to sign.
- a. that he had to sign
- b. for signing
- c. so that he signed
- d. which are for signing
Question 28: I think he is _____ our business.
- a. not reliable enough to be informed
- b. not enough reliable to be informed
- c. not reliable enough for being informed
- d. not reliable enough being informed
Question 29: He is ___ everybody in my class likes him.
- a. very kind that
- b. kind enough that
- c. so kind that
- d. as kind as
Question 30: John was _____ we all want to make friends with him.
- a. so a good student that
- b. so a student that
- c. such a good student that
- d. a student such good that
Choose the best sentence that can be made from the cues given.
Question 31: Peter / sincere / easy-going / man / a sense of humour
- a. Peter is the sincere and easy-going man whose has a sense of humour.
- b. Peter that is a sincere and easy-going man with a sense of humour.
- c. Peter is a sincere and easy-going man who is a sense of humour.
- d. Peter is a sincere and easy-going man with a sense of humour.
Question 32: he / twenty
- a. He has got twenty of age.
- b. He is twenty in age.
- c. He is in twenty years old.
- d. He is at the age of twenty.
Question 33: he / wavy hair / brown eyes
- a. He has got wavy hair and brown eyes.
- b. He has got a wavy hair and brown eyes.
- c. He has a wavy hair with brown eyes.
- d. He is wavy hair and brown eyes.
Question 34: he / 5 feet / good looking / friendly
- a. He is 5 feet, good looking, but friendly.
- b. He is 5 feet tall, and good looking, friendly.
- c. He is 5 feet tall, good looking, and friendly.
- d. He is 5 feet tall but good looking, and friendly.
Question 35. we / friends / at university
- a. We have been friends since we were at university.
- b. We make friends when we were at university.
- c. We are friends as we were at university.
- d. We have been friends even though we were at university
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Friendship is a big statement. Lots of people are lovers but are not friends. Lots of people are relatives and are not friends. Lots of people who work together are not friends. You can appreciate or admire someone, but that does not mean that you make him or her a friend.
When I had my near-death illness last year and the following long recuperation, I had a lot of time to think about what makes someone a friend. If they are scared of you when you need help, sorry, that is not friendship. If their attitude is “for better or worse,” if they stick to you through troubles and difficulties, it is the time when you can tell it is true friendship. I do have some friends, but not as many as I thought. And there was a time, in the late 80s when my friend, Ken, really needed me but I did not come through for him. I remember hanging out in my happy suburban house in Menlo Park, and not coming to help him through the loss of his wife. Luckily, I got to apologize for that but Ken said he did not mind.
I do not have a tidy answer about Ken and me and friendship. Sometimes we were friends, and other times, clearly, not. But I guess there is something remarkable in two people overcoming the barriers to friendship to find some real communication at some point.
Question 36. According to the writer _____.
- a. all lovers are friends
- b. all your relatives are also your friends
- c. whoever you admire is your friends
- d. not all workmates are friends
Question 37. In true friendship, ____.
- a. your friends are always scared of you
- b. friends stick to each other through troubles and difficulties
- c. we should have as many friends as possible
- d. friends are scared of helping each other
Question 38: What happened to the writer last year?
- a. His wife passed away.
- b. He was seriously ill.
- c. He had an interesting experience.
- d. He had got some new friends.
Question 39: We can learn from the text that _____.
- a. the writer had a house in suburb in Menlo Park
- b. the writer came to help his friend, Ken, when his wife died
- c. whenever his friend, Ken, had problems the writer immediately came to help
- d. the writer and Ken are true friends at all time
Question 40: The writer did not come to help Ken ____.
- a. so Ken was very angry
- b. and he did not apologize
- c. but Ken did not mind
- d. so they were no longer friends
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
(Question 41) _____ you grow and mature your friends may change, but that dose not mean that you have to (Question 42) ____ away with your old friends, your relationships may change though. (Question 43)____ close attention to the different types of friends you have had, the (Question 44) ____ your friends treat you, what sort of things you can talk about, and the things you like (Question 45) ___. Soon you will see what (Question 46) ___ 19 4 friend are most important to you. Not everyone values openness or honesty, when others look (Question 47) _____ an extraordinarily caring individual as a friend. Whatever it is that you value most, (Question 48) _____ sure that your needs as well as your friends’ are being met. If you are feeling neglected or mistreated by a “friend” then you need to look more closely at this relationship. Friendship should bring you joy, (Question 49)____ misery. Find out what you want out of a friendship, and try not to be overtaken by those around you who are not yet mature enough (Question 50) __to a true friendship.
- a. Because
- b. For
- c. Although
- d. As
- a. make
- b. get
- c. give
- d. do
- a. Look
- b. Give
- c. Pay
- d. Take
- a. way
- b. fact
- c. road
- d. route
- a. to do
- b. do
- c. did
- d. done
- a. possibilities
- b. certainties
- c. qualities
- d. quantities
- a. at
- b. for
- c. down
- d. into
- a. make
- b. feel
- c. keep
- d. turn
- a. nor
- b. not
- c. none
- d. no
- a. commit
- b. to commit
- c. committing
- d. committed
Xem thêm bài viết khác
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 11)
- trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 4: Volunteer work (P3)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 2: Personal experiences (P3)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11: Đề ôn tập học kì 2 (phần 8)
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3: A Party (P3) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 14: Recreation (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 14
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 2: Personal experiences (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 5: Illiteracy (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 6: Competitions (P2)
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 12: The Asian games (P1) Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 unit 12
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 6: Competitions (P1)
- Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11 unit 3: A party (P2)